The Administration Thread

Boycie

15 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Well I’m going to look on the bright side. This week Q will announce a bid has been accepted which avoids a 15 point penalty. The buyer will pay a deposit to cover funding until the deal is completed. Everything will fall into place, squad rebuilding, Wazza and LR back at Moor Farm.

??? ………………and then you woke up ?

17 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Well I’m going to look on the bright side. This week Q will announce a bid has been accepted which avoids a 15 point penalty. The buyer will pay a deposit to cover funding until the deal is completed. Everything will fall into place, squad rebuilding, Wazza and LR back at Moor Farm.

FB_IMG_1634842880859.jpg

35 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Isn't that from pressure from credit card companies though? Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

18 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

(b) no credit card company would underwrite this in the same eventuality as they'd be liable to refund the money under Section 75 of the CC Act

At least I'm now getting an insight into what subjects you think bring a bit more excitement to the thread ?

22 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Hmm well that doesn't align with the statement Quantuma have put out tonight. Has Appleby actually submitted this bid? If he had then surely things would be moving quickly now, if it's the 50m figure that's reported.

I agree. It does seem contradictory. 

After the latest statement surely it’s clear there have been no new bids, especially one of £50M. There can’t have been any reading what they have said, 

So basically nobody submitted a bid adequate to fulfil the requirements to exit admin when we was a championship club with twice the amount of players under contract. Apart from CK. so why do they think anyone would make that bid now when the debts have increased, The clubs been relegated and we have minimal playing staff as assets!! 

What a mess MM, Q, Gibson and the EFL have made 

Quote from Quantuma's letter:

"Now that Mr Kirchner’s bid has been withdrawn, we will again report to the EFL upon receipt of a bid that satisfies 1) or 2).

We are bound by confidentiality agreements and so we cannot release the identities of the parties who have come forward, nor can we release any detail in relation to their interest or bids."

Everyone is reading that as meaning that no such satisfactory bid has yet been received, thereby contradicting the earlier reports of Appleby's bid.

However, I would say the key part is the last sentence above i.e.:

"nor can we release any detail in relation to their interest or bids."

So I'd suggest that they couldn't say even if they had received an acceptable bid from Appleby or anyone else.

51 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

That's why none of this makes any sense unless the reports are false and/or Appleby has not actually formally submit this bid to the administrators

Either that or Quantuma are failing to engage and consider offers since CK.