The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Can anyone explain Ashley’s claim against quantuma. Apparently he was going to be named PB in Jan . But wasn’t. No one was, because all bids were conditional on the Boro claim that was sorted in February. 

he didn’t then come  in with a final bid until early May and then that as too low . His next bid was during  CK’s exclusivity period. He has not made a further bid but is said to be still interested in buying us. If so , I suggest he needs to get a move on . 

but what has he lost? Legal fees? Poor soul but I think he can afford it. 

Aren’t rams fans rather more concerned about the possibility of losing  their club and don’t give a stuff about Ashley’s legal fees?

I’d think he’s either angry with them because he feel ill-treated in the process (poor lamb) and wants to give them another headache 

or he thinks the suit can help him get the club 

Quite possibly both. 

If he puts a bid in I think it will give more to creditors and less to Q, when compared with other bids.   quandary starts with a q 

24 minutes ago, admira said:

I had a terrible dream last night that we'd been in a worldwide pandemic, Russia was starting WWIII, fuel and energy prices had doubled, inflation and food prices had gone through the roof, NHS waiting times had hit 13 hours, England suffered their heaviest home defat for over 90 years, train drivers were going on strike, human rights laws were going to be scrapped, the economy was heading for recession, social housing was in a right state, we had a lying deceitful narcissistic scumbag for Prime minister and worst of all, Derby County were at risk of going under.

I was glad to wake up I tell you!

image.gif.50ff70c38b79915817ed7034384b6f68.gif

2 minutes ago, jono said:

As I understand it Derby County FC owe MSD ….. but Mel has given PPS as security for that debt. So if DCFC fail - I.e are liquidated or only pay x pence in the pound, MSD then go after Mel for the security he offered 

@Ghost of Clough is that right ? 

There's also an added complication that it has been stated that Mel also has given a personal guarantee secured against his personal properties

38 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

This is so tragic. For the first time I really feel we as a club are almost dead. The collective powers that be needed to be smart, fast and efficient not only to agree what was needed to get us out of administration but also to retain enough value and potential in the club to make us attractive for management and players to agree to wait and re-sign. 

Let's not forget it was us fans who created such an environment and atmosphere around the place that players potentially it seems were prepared to drop into league 1 with us. I think the incompetence of the EFL and The administrators have probably done for us. 

If we didn’t have the likes of Ashley, Appleby and Morgan looking to buy us I might agree with you but those three are trying to buy us and any other EFL club would probably be delighted with that situation 

28 minutes ago, admira said:

I had a terrible dream last night that we'd been in a worldwide pandemic, Russia was starting WWIII, fuel and energy prices had doubled, inflation and food prices had gone through the roof, NHS waiting times had hit 13 hours, England suffered their heaviest home defat for over 90 years, train drivers were going on strike, human rights laws were going to be scrapped, the economy was heading for recession, social housing was in a right state, we had a lying deceitful narcissistic scumbag for Prime minister and worst of all, Derby County were at risk of going under.

He’s doing his best ?

38 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

We all know that the debts are rising by the day, but at least the wages for June will be the last of the bumper pay outs. The next problem for a buyer will be sorting the £7-£8 mill that we owe Arsenal. Could somebody like Mike Ashley re-negotiate a fairer deal for Beilik.

Hang on most transfer fees are paid over the duration of a contract - we probably only owe instalments at this point, how many who knows but it won’t be all that amount.

26 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

This is what I assumed to, until that Mail article implied otherwise. And of course - you have to believe every word that The Dail Mail print ?

I suppose the concern now is that it's yet one more deal that has to be redone according to a new successful bidder being accepted

I said it on the day that Ed Dawes first suggested CKs bid was about to collapse. Changing horses at this stage will take weeks, if not months to sort out. Time we simply don't have

Exactly my concern Stiv. Just don't see how it can happen in time now. You couldn't buy a house in these timescales let alone a football club, especially one where the ownership structure of the various constituent parts is so complex and fragmented. Obviously very much hope we're both wrong but am fearing the worst more now than at any other point in this debacle.

40 minutes ago, admira said:

220530105701-01-nottingham-forest-premier-league-promotion-super-169.thumb.jpg.81bbf0546e2c787623225473d791b819.jpg

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

No. Not unless he has Personal Guarantees and there isn’t enough money for us to cover MSD loan from our assets and from the sale of PPS. 

So Appleby deal is say 22 Million for the ground and out of other 18 Million they have to pay MSD 20 Million and HMRC etc .

Is the feasible