The Administration Thread

Boycie

I understand folks are stressed, and as such grasping at whatever straws are available. However, it has been (and continues to be) fairly straight forward. Some key points below. It has to do with money. None of the other fluff matters. Everyone has had a fair chance to buy the club. And if they want to buy the club can do so now with little issue. Any team or group who are kicking up dust on socials, are only doing so for style points. Because the only thing that will close this deal now are dollars handed over. 

1. Up until the moment of this post (that we are publicly aware of), the only bidder who has made an acceptable offer has been CK. That is why Q gave him exclusivity. 

2. Any other party was more then able to put forth an acceptable offer...but no one else did. 

3. Now with the exclusivity over, anyone can again make an offer. But, if it is not an acceptable offer- they can do one. There are no deals to be had here. 

4. CK has passed all the tests (proof of funds/fit and proper/etc.), and the moment his money clears- CK owns the club. 

5. If any other bidder would like to beat CK to owning the club, they WILL have to put forth a better offer than CK's. As it is still CK's deal until he is out-bid. Which again is why all the bluster and fluff of anyone (MA) being such a shrewd business man means nothing. Either he pays for the club (an acceptable amount, which has a number attached to it- per the admins) or he stops whinging and walk away. 

I've said it before, I don't really care who ends up owning the club. But The only person who has attempted to (and still likely could) close the deal has been CK. 

4 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Well I had to rewind when he killed several Russians in that restaurant just to make sure they were technically dead 

Violence Avec Rifle?

Edited by Yani P

2 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Violence Avec Rifle?

That's in the warehouse towards the end, This is the restaurant where the owner gets shot in the throat and one get a corkscrew under his jaw. The ending was good where Mr Priskin the Russian Godfather gets electrocuted...that must have come as a shock?

20 minutes ago, w8sey said:

So your banking on the possibility that Kirchner would invest more into the facilities than Ashley.... I'm more concerned with stability. Kirchner has given me no confidence throughout this process. Especially with the unpaid employees and late payments made in his business that have come out over the last few days.

And yet Ashley offered so much less that not just the admin could t accept it but neither could the efl and we wouldn’t get the golden share to play in league 1. He’s been waiting around 9 months to offer a packet of crisps and a cup of tea. 

loke I’ve said the door is open now he knows the price it takes. Put the money up or do 1. 

Just now, Barney1991 said:

And yet Ashley offered so much less that not just the admin could t accept it but neither could the efl and we wouldn’t get the golden share to play in league 1. He’s been waiting around 9 months to offer a packet of crisps and a cup of tea. 

loke I’ve said the door is open now he knows the price it takes. Put the money up or do 1. 

Q said when he offered more they couldn't consider it as CK had exclusivity.

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

Admins threatening the fans yet again for daring to question them and their performance to date.

First it was that it would harm the takeover process and put off buyers 

Then it was stop questioning us as the delays are YOUR fault 

Now it’s stop questioning us or we’ll bring the lawyers in 

Running the club like a cartel. 

They aren't threatening anyone.

If you're not making false statements about them then you are in no danger.

If you're making things up or just repeating unfounded rumours about them then don't go whining if they call you out on it.

They have handled the situation very poorly and there is enough factual information out there in the public domain to beat them with, without having to resort to fantasy stories.

13 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I agree. He needs to put his best offer in now, as do the other interested parties. Time is almost up. 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

Thank you. I have hidden a lot of abusive posts in the last 24 hours. 

And people who insist on  chatting about allsorts in here aren't making the job any easier. Are they, @Unlucky Alf? ?

As I'm single I see this forum as my family, Sometimes I digress as someone makes a comment a light flickers in my head and I feel I have to post...I guess a bit like Tourette's and Obsessive compulsive disorder, Maybe I shouldn't have stopped taking my Medication ?‍♀️