The Administration Thread

Boycie

It’s an interesting one. If Kircher has sent the money he can’t do anything more. MA Is still lurking in the background but will not pay the admins anything as they’re had a tricky past. Another deal with MA with take weeks/months and that’s something we cannot afford. It feels like now or never 

Just now, Big Trav said:

It’s an interesting one. If Kircher has sent the money he can’t do anything more. MA Is still lurking in the background but will not pay the admins anything as they’re had a tricky past. Another deal with MA with take weeks/months and that’s something we cannot afford. It feels like now or never 

We, if necessary, could start the season in administration.

38 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

In terms of him playing golf rather than being interviewed, that’s a difficult one to interpret. Either he is still confident and doesn’t feel the need to interrupt his game or he wants to avoid any difficult questions. Possibly for the first time, I find myself thinking the latter.

To be fair….that’s not ‘just a round of golf’! 
A chance to play with the best pro pair, and all the networking opportunities and the fact it will have cost a fortune and been booked months ago. I can forgive him this one. 

50 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm starting to think about it and if it was Rooney, we're doomed - it's one last act of generosity towards people he feels loyalty to.

If it was someone from the administration or deal side then there's still confidence because they are expecting it back from cK.

Just thinking aloud here 

If WR paid the wages why do so, Loyalty to the players...wow that's expensive, Does he know something we don't I bet he does, This makes me think the loot is waiting for clearance...why, I believe all monies will have been accounted for where Q are concerned and for q to borrow more would lead to more cost.

How's that...screams Anderson 

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am so sorry guys

It is all my fault now sigh

Please please somebody save us

And this is why we need to take responsibility for what we post. That is to say, the effect it can have on other posters. It's not simply 'I'm right, you're wrong'. Too many assume when taken to task over their posts that it's about the veracity of their content, but it's not that simple. 

@B4ev6is chin up lad. There'll always be a Derby, mainly because the club has fans like you. Don't be upset as we honestly don't know that there's an issue yet. Dawes has been wrong in the past. Hold tight mate and let's see what happens. 

COYR

17 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

but you haven't "heard" him, so why is he blase about it? Maybe he's been told "it'll be done by...." and is just letting it run it's course, as we all have to do at times. 

What is your barometer for this? Please provide the precedent evidence to back up your theory, bearing in mind that this isn't ONE transaction.

The precedent is a working knowledge (not expert) of how global transfer of funds work. I have seen enough such transfers (admittedly not of this magnitude but, as I say, I wouldn't have thought it would make a significant difference) to know they wouldn't normally take more than 3 or 4 days to arrive from the US. Obviously I can't provide specific examples as they were some time ago and not my money. If you're demanding specific examples, sorry.

How do you know how many transactions there are? I appreciate there are numerous creditors that need to be paid but I would have thought the funds transfer from the US would only be one payment to the administrators (maybe I'm wrong again).

34 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Teeing off at 1133 with Ian Poulter and Sergio Garcia, it appears

This event is at St Albans so at least he's in the country - if anyone lives near there !!

I'm surprised he didn't mention it on Twitter as it's quite a big deal playing with players like that

Perhaps he didn't want to advertise that he's over here ?

Edited by SamUltraRam

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'm amazed he's on the fu**ing golf course whilst this is going on tbh. Either his cheque is in the mail and Ed Dawes has gotten this spectacularly wrong or there is truth in it and he's all but given up hope of completing the deal. It's such a fu**ing shambles all around tbh. 

Well it's a potentially huge opportunity for his company and to be in bed with the Saudis will probably make him more money than Derby will, so I can understand why he is playing golf. I'm not saying it's right but I can definitely see why he is doing it 

I think CK is big on image. I think he sponsors the Golf to get close to the players. Football will be the same.

I can’t see him pulling out and risking his image. If it does collapse it won’t be because CK has pulled out. 

I'd guess that Q will terminate CK's 'period of exclusivity', upon a (yet to be disclosed) deadline, if things go t!ts-up

...and then, there are merely days before the EFL has to publish fixtures, for an alternative DCFC takeover deal to be proposed, ratified and concluded. Fat chance.

...or we enter 2022/23 still in administration.

But where will funds come from, to guarantee that DCFC can complete L1 fixtures?