The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I think that fact that he's on the golf course now when the fans need communication off him the most really does sum up where his priorities lie.

"Trying to complete the takeover" he was tweeting the other week to say he was the new owner. It's all down to his funds, which clearly he's not sent.

Even if by some miracle he does takeover now. Do we want him?! Because something is clearly very very wrong here.

Unless you know EXACTLY what the issue is, then you are slinging mud around without reason. Poor.

You cannot say playing golf is the wrong thing, unless you know there's something else that he could be doing, and you do not know this unless you know what is the issue. If it is just waiting for clearances etc, what do you expect him to do?

Please tell us your solution that means he cannot enjoy a pre-arranged game of golf

1 minute ago, Rample said:

With regards to whoever paid the wages for April and May. Rooney?

I'm starting to think about it and if it was Rooney, we're doomed - it's one last act of generosity towards people he feels loyalty to.

If it was someone from the administration or deal side then there's still confidence because they are expecting it back from cK.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm starting to think about it and if it was Rooney, we're doomed - it's one last act of generosity towards people he feels loyalty to.

If it was someone from the administration or deal side then there's still confidence because they are expecting it back from cK.

It's quite possible Rooney expects it back from CK, if it was in fact him that sorted it. Rooney and CK have had a fair bit of dialogue so it's not entirely impossible he was asked to cover it and get the money back when everything clears.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

Unless you know EXACTLY what the issue is, then you are slinging mud around without reason. Poor.

You cannot say playing golf is the wrong thing, unless you know there's something else that he could be doing, and you do not know this unless you know what is the issue. If it is just waiting for clearances etc, what do you expect him to do?

Please tell us your solution that means he cannot enjoy a pre-arranged game of golf

We do know his funds haven't gone through. So he may not be fiddling while Rome burns, but he could sound less blasé about the problems.

Yeah I think Rooney's paid wages; who else would? Didn't he cover the away travel and accommodation too?

He could be walking out of the club within hours, for all we know.

His fight against the EFL, parasites, minus points and Mel looks all in vain at present

Another shocking day for fans

Edited by Woodypecker

If CK has sent the money and its jist waiting to be cleared there really is nothing more he can do, as long as he has provided proof the funds have been sent to the admins and efl.

My main concern is that this could put off players signings for us or renewing their deals. 

If CK doesnt take us over I think Rooney will be gone.

Ashley & Appleby have been hovering from the beginning but neither have put up a good enough offer so that says it all.

I still think CK has the money and has sent it, his reputation within sport is too big for it to fail due to lack of money. Plus Cook wouldnt have been with him all this time if the money isnt there.

22 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Difficult ask, I'm afraid. There wasn't much concrete substance there, just opinions of those in the studio.

They said that he IS legitimate - he does have the funds, etc, because all of the important parties have carried out due diligence.

But they called him out for just not pushing the button - didn't buy the whole difficulties with transferring money.

And, worryingly, when CK spoke to Jim White before they went on air, he said that he can't go on live as he's off to play a round of golf. He did say, however, that Derby fans should relax and that he still hopes to be the owner.

Either way, Simon Jordan is absolutely adamant that we won't be liquidated, and that Ashley is of course still hanging around.

For once I actually found myself agreeing with Jordan when he called this out.

Whilst I’ve never seen a transaction of this magnitude (having said that, 20+ million, whilst a big amount in our world, isn’t massive in global transfers and I wouldn’t imagine the process for a transfer of £20m is significantly different to one of say £2m) I have spent 30+ years working in banking, including a nine month project looking at the processes for global payments at Lloyd’s Bank, along with Jordan I’m struggling to understand what complication there could be in terms of the actual logistics of transferring the money.

In terms of him playing golf rather than being interviewed, that’s a difficult one to interpret. Either he is still confident and doesn’t feel the need to interrupt his game or he wants to avoid any difficult questions. Possibly for the first time, I find myself thinking the latter.

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Can we all just calm down and wait for the full story to come out.

In the event that this does fall through, I have just filled out the necessary paperwork to put my own last minute bid in to save the club

20220608_111557.jpg

Very nice. was that a broad nib Parker or a bullet tip Sharpie?

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

If CK has sent the money and its jist waiting to be cleared there really is nothing more he can do, as long as he has provided proof the funds have been sent to the admins and efl.

My main concern is that this could put off players signings for us or renewing their deals. 

If CK doesnt take us over I think Rooney will be gone.

Ashley & Appleby have been hovering from the beginning but neither have put up a good enough offer so that says it all.

I still think CK has the money and has sent it, his reputation within sport is too big for it to fail due to lack of money. Plus Cook wouldnt have been with him all this time if the money isnt there.

Even allowing for all the anti money laundering checks that need to be completed, a transfer of funds from the US to the UK shouldn’t take more than 3 or 4 days tops to arrive as cleared funds. Even transfers from/to countries with “less sophisticated” banking systems wouldn’t take much more than a week.