The Administration Thread

Boycie

I’m not really buying the bank holidays money transfer thing. Cash should have been already sitting in his Uk attorney’s account, the final transaction is done by lawyers from their client account. I think therefore it’s an issue with whoever’s purchasing the stadium. But strange that he initially blamed the us bank holiday when that should have been irrelevant at this point… something is not quite adding up. 

8 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

I’m not really buying the bank holidays money transfer thing. Cash should have been already sitting in his Uk attorney’s account, the final transaction is done by lawyers from their client account. I think therefore it’s an issue with whoever’s purchasing the stadium. But strange that he initially blamed the us bank holiday when that should have been irrelevant at this point… something is not quite adding up. 

You know when you're buying a house, do you tend to send the money across some time before a deal is done, just in case?

9 minutes ago, Crewton said:

THEY AREN'T DEADLINES. 

Spot on, fans are making up deadlines that something needed to be done. Like they’ve done throughout. Just an excuse to shout at a computer screen unfortunately. The transaction trail alone made it unlikely anything would be announced yesterday.

Aslong as the work behind the scenes can still be done then I’m fine with next week, I’d rather have it all properly in place and have a proper announcement than rushing it before the bank holiday this week.

11 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I don't entirely disagree but it's obvious preparation is ongoing, contracts are being done etc so we're not in complete panic, yet.

You are correct -contracts are being done. With other clubs! Rooney says he cannot offer contracts till this is sorted. 3 weeks to fixtures coming out.The team that wins the play offs are said to be at a disadvantage because they are 3 weeks behind everyone else. It’s so hard to believe anything the Admins say. Roy Mac where are you - any insight?

So if things aren’t concluded early next week then the alarm bells that are dimly humming in the background will start to ring like Big Ben on NYE. For those saying not to worry we’ve been in his position for ages, I beg to differ. This has to be done early June, otherwise current players out of contract  will leave and those we are after will find a club elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Wignall12 said:

Don't sweat it Crewton , there's a lot of "experts" on here , surely they must be right ? ........or NOT !

Not only experts but also with the ability to suck the joy out of any given situation.

I really hope CK doesn’t read this forum because he would think we are a bunch of cynical moaners.

Hope to God this goes through soon. The false dawns have made me very very twichy. Okay we all know this 'takeover' is extremely involved and complicated (as per other posters and the word coming out of DCFC). As per Eweram I don't buy into this latest 'delay'. Someone or something still isn't squaring up and it is all conjecture as to what it might be. Appeasing the fans by stating dates as to when this may go through is all well and good but surely, it racks up the 'expectation'. Whoever or whatever it is,be it someone dropped a b******, please please sort it out and come back to us WHEN it's been completed and not before. THANKS. UTR!

21 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I don't entirely disagree but it's obvious preparation is ongoing, contracts are being done etc so we're not in complete panic, yet.

KC said he already signed - “I was the last to sign.” So if he signed, he must have already been satisfied that the stadium sale  was done - since that was his own condition. We’re back at the “show me the money” point. He must be borrowing against something. I wonder what? 

15 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He comes across as a bit of a nob.

I've said before, he will be our Darragh Mcararrrrr, or whatever the Peterborough bloke is called.

As soon as we lose 3 nil away to Gillingham and people kick off on Twitter he wil be arguing left right and centre with fans on Twitter.

So it will be him being the 'nob' when the Twatterati take him to task every time we lose a game? LMFAO

Let's have it right; after the amount of ignorant BS that's come his way on social media since November last year, I'm amazed he's not just told us to f*** off and save our own club. But hey, by all means keep calling him names while he spends the next three years settling Mel's bills and keeping the club afloat. After all, there's nothing remotely knobbish about that stance, is there? ?

Another day without Kirchner is a day closer to Ashley.

I do have issues with Kirchner. I honestly think he has good intentions but he has no clue what he is getting into. He’s already getting abuse from some fans and he’s not even the owner. I also don’t understand the motivation of owning a football club in our position. There is no money in it. In fact it’s a money pit and he seems prepared to chick money away on some kind of dream. He’s adored by many rams on twitter and I’m sure that massages his ego but DCFC is no vanity project and just watch those same fans turning to abusing him if things to pear shaped.

Ashley has been there done it and understands it. I think we need him now. Kirchner is not thick skinned enough. 
He’s a nice guy but the wrong guy. Being to open and accessible if a bad thing. 

Also I think he’ll bail so we will never know if he could of been any good.

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

20 odd lawyers, an administrator team, Man City’s ex CEO, a millionaire businessmen and not one of them thought about the UK bank holidays. . . 

k then 

Please compare to a family of four trying to go on holiday after three years of covid stopping them only to be faced with the current airport nonsense