The Administration Thread

Boycie

31 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Chris Coles said that everything was progressing and people were working day and night to resolve the stadium issue.

What update can they give? ‘We’re still working on the deal’ will just get peoples emotions up again, fingers crossed that when we receive the takeover news it also ties in with Rooney adding to the squad.

We need Phil Spencer and Kirsty Alsopp on the case.

58 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well I think people are trying to convince themselves that a deal has to be done by Tuesday, but let's be honest, if Tuesday is the absolute final deadline, then the plan, whatever that maybe, needs to have been discussed with the EFL way before that. Which is why Nixon is saying this Friday is the deadline that matters.

If the stadium isn't sorted by close of business Friday, I would guess the weekend would be about sorting a plan B.

Opinion dressed up as fact I know, but let's see how it plays out.

The EFL have already given their conditional approval to a takeover, pending the transfer of the stadium. Even if the paperwork drags on through to Tuesday, it shouldn't take long for the EFL to do their stuff.

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

What do you want anyone to say? It’s got until Friday at the earliest seemingly.

All you are doing is confirming your own worries and heightening everyone else’s concerns.

If people get concerned over what I post i suggest they take a walk outside and smell the roses.

It's beautiful out there.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If people get concerned over what I post i suggest they take a walk outside and smell the roses.

It's beautiful out there.

Its flippin' freezing and the rain battered my Roses and some animal cr****d on the lawn.  

To cheer me up I want to hear form the other side of the stadium debate: Mel saying "its happening"

31 minutes ago, Topram said:

Not my picture but 31st may mentioned 

CE97B939-5B4A-409C-A0E7-9D0781CEBB64.jpeg

Which company is that even a filing for? I've just checked and it's not the main DCFC one, or the stadium holding company.  The accounts for the stadium company were filed yesterday, so it's possible that strike-off notice has now been removed following that filing.

12 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Historic cost , or should we expect Kieran Maguire to understand these things?

GIven that in 2021, when talking about Alonso's bid, he described the £2 Share Capital for Alonso's company as how much money they had in the bank (Derbyshire Live 10th May 2021), no you should not expect him to understand these things. Should stick to teaching.

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I wouldn't have thought showing a screenshot of someone else's Ring is within the family-orientated forum rules. ?

Can be deleted then, pretty sure it doesn’t say where they live, it was put on twitter by someone so sure they aren’t to bothered…