The Administration Thread

Boycie

I'm sure some fans will say "so what" and continue to play down his ability.

Buchanan is what he is. A young full back who is having to learn his craft in the pressure cooker of our first team in the midst of back to back relegation battles.

The nature of the beast means he will have patches of massive inconsistencies. Just ask sibley, bird, ebosele and Knight, all whom I have seen called out on here and social media with regards to performances and their merits of being in our first team.

A young, English, attacking fullback, who may well have a long term role change to centre half, who although prone to drops of form and concentration lapses, has also provided superb balls winning penos and setting up goals this season.

Another year? No brainer, even if we immediately sell him to generate funds. Better than £0

26 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Not even in 5 a side ?

Well, apart from that 

I’ll have you know my class side at college got to the 2nd round after 2 draws, which lead to an 8-1 and 6-2 thrashing in the next round. Shortly followed by my birthday and due to an excess of lunchtime southern comfort, my head collided with a lamppost and thus my career in the big time came to an end ( in other words I left college and got a job ) 

I still talk about that team to this day, legends all five of us. Norman Kissel, Dave Moran, Govind Bhabutta, Shafique Salam and Jono (aka twinkle toes) 

6 minutes ago, KBB said:

I'm sure some fans will say "so what" and continue to play down his ability.

Buchanan is what he is. A young full back who is having to learn his craft in the pressure cooker of our first team in the midst of back to back relegation battles.

The nature of the beast means he will have patches of massive inconsistencies. Just ask sibley, bird, ebosele and Knight, all whom I have seen called out on here and social media with regards to performances and their merits of being in our first team.

A young, English, attacking fullback, who may well have a long term role change to centre half, who although prone to drops of form and concentration lapses, has also provided superb balls winning penos and setting up goals this season.

Another year? No brainer, even if we immediately sell him to generate funds. Better than £0

I’m pleased with this. I like Buchanan. He’s young and still learning, but should be dynamite in League One if he can find the room/time to play. 

17 minutes ago, europia said:

If so Eric will soon be called in by the BBC in for enhanced diversity training and counselling. 

Well  if anyone could tell him the difference between nonce and nous it’s the bbc