The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The say the darkest hour is right before it gets even darker, darker than you ever knew it could be, before yet more darkness engulfing you completely leaves you unable to function.

And then Mike Ashley finally makes a bid to buy the club.

For me personally, the darkest hour was when I made a MoodHoover move on Dawn in 1979 at Belper High school and she turned me down flat..... ?

Just now, Crewton said:

It's great that the EFL are concerned to ensure the robustness of clubs future funding plans when so many clubs are banking on a PL club buying their best players for £30m in order to comply with FFP..... 

Yep. Why do that when you can dip into their academies for sweeties and pass them off as your own. 

Delap was on the man City bench for the fa Cup semi final. 

Im sure we're grateful for the 14 days working capital we got for him. 

2 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Well if it meant getting a couple of real quality additions, I personally would. One million percent.

It's also possible that we send him out on loan to save wages.

I think loan is most likely, we won't get offers to buy that cover what we still owe Arsenal but it'd save his wages and probably get us a loan fee. I'm sure he wants to play at a level that'll get him in Poland's world cup squad.

For saying all that, the vibes of wanting to stay are positive.

1 hour ago, Rich84 said:

I assumed it's dependent on EFL agreeing to the projected income streams from the club operating, not from him directly, it has to be partially speculative as dependent on ticket sales etc

But otherwise I'm with you on the #confused

What's the betting that the EFL reject our sufficiency plans, saying - "how can you project your funds to operate a football club with only 5 players on the books"?  Thereby killing us in the devil's embrace

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

For what it's worth!

Judging by the comments of those that have read the update, it does appear to be reporting good news on all fronts - EFL wise and stadium wise.

I'm not paying £2.40 to find out though.

We should probably club together 5p each and buy a patreon account from him, then just share his posts relevant to DCFC in a private forum here. 

I realise that some may question the ethics of that, but I refuse to discuss ethics when it comes to The Sun newspaper

5 minutes ago, Rammeister said:

Did they get the funding from MSD?

Very much doubt it - they'd be most likely be borrowing from the PWLB, basically a government fund with the sole purpose of loaning to councils. The rate increased by 1% a few years ago to around 2.8%, which is just a little more than the average BTL interest rate at 2.5%. I'd imagine they'd source funding on a interest only basis, lease out at a healthy profit yield, say 6-7%. Then in theory, they're making circa 3-4% per annum with very little upfront payment. They'd then include an option/obligation to buy, similar to a lease option agreement on a property, to ensure the property is sold before the finance period expires.

21 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Fairly hard to sell to be honest due to his injury record - we actually need to sell him rather than him walking away potentially in a years time 

He might be the difference between challenging for promotion or not. Didn't he go up with Charlton?

https://www.thesun.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2F9627503%2Fkrystian-bielik-arsenal-phillip-cocu-derby%2F&usg=AOvVaw0fBheguBnUutuOECkN59wg

Edited by RoyMac5