The Administration Thread

Boycie

26 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If it's Kirchner I'll be annoyed. Not because it's Kirchner, but because he had a bid on the table months ago and had that got sorted at the time we could have avoided a lot of pain in the interim. We could have protected our younger players from the vultures circling and we could have potentially picked up a few free agents to help keep us in the division. Just a whole load of wasted time.

If it’s for the same bid, you would hope that Q’s bills stopped then…..3 months ago

Just now, roboto said:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

As well as Garry Cook, didn't Kirchner have the backing (or was possibly dealing with) some wealthy Irish businessmen?

I thought when his finances were analysed, it showed he was about the same financial standing as Mel, don't think he is loaded. Hopefully he has got a few others on board as I would be a bit worried in the long-term.... 

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I thought when his finances were analysed, it showed he was about the same financial standing as Mel, don't think he is loaded. Hopefully he has got a few others on board as I would be a bit worried in the long-term.... 

He has seemingly made his wealth through trading Crypto and done quite well out of it. Whether or not this means he has a sustainable amount of funding or not is unknown, but we can assume that the fact that he's supplying golf tournaments with large figures of money to pay out winnings that he has a decent cash flow and his wealth isn't tied up in property and endless shell companies like Morris.

42 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

Not sure if you are inferring Kirchner or not but my take is Mike Ashley.

CK bid on the table 23rd December, Mike Ashley infers Expression of Interest…… Admin have to listen as this could give the creditors more return, CK withdraws bid dueto lack of progress and no formal bid from MA is forthcoming…….. hence Admin comment about time waster.  It now seems CK bid was the best that was going to be available

I wasn't inferring Kirchener

27 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

If the EFL think that giving us the 15 point penalty next season scuppers Kirchners bid then, well, it’s a 15 point penalty next season isn’t it? Anything to try and make a bad situation worse! 

Edited by LazloW
Why does autocorrect always assume well should be we’ll!!!! Surely well is the more often used word ffs