The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

Is that really the statement - that's pretty poor. A postponed MPs meeting, a missed announcement deadline and all they come out with is a confirmation of something Nixon tweeted about on Tuesday. Underwhelmed.

I don't understand why they aren't even acknowledging the bids which are on the table in the statement. We knew this yesterday....

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

I don't understand why they aren't even acknowledging the bids which are on the table in the statement. We knew this yesterday....

Total non-event “update”. Well worth the wait…. ?

If this ends up with the Binnies walking away, the others pulling out and us going bust then Q need absolutely ****ing nailing to the wall.

I couldn't suggest what kind of fist Quantuma have been making of the process, because I really don't know but, other than Kirchner, who threw his toys out of the pram when he realised he wasn't getting the gig before Christmas, the first firm bid only came in last Friday. Bear in mind how long it took for Wigan between naming their first Preferred Bidder and coming out of Administration, I'd rather they selected a PB who has the least provisos in their bid and can complete quickly than rush into naming a PB who fails to complete.

And for the umpteenth time, Quantuma are working for the Creditors, not the fans. 

So frustrating that we couldn't get this sorted by the end of January. Rooney must be fuming. It feels like the political pressure forced everyone to look busy and constructive this last week, but the underlying disagreement preventing a sale remains, and has just been kicked down the road. 

At some point either the EFL or the 'claimants' are going to have to give ground, or this will never get sorted. 

Edited by vonwright

5 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

So we *are* allowed the TV money now? Finally some sense from the EFL on that one.

I'm guessing the Binnies are who Percy is referring to, given the bit about the stadium being a bigger concern than Boro/Wycombe.

This is EFL, I mean Percy take on it. Playing down the Boro and Wycombe claims as per Parry interview.

Ore whitewash from EFL and anon statement of a statement.

and proof positive that EFL are leaking stuff  to Nixon and Percy.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

This is taking the piss now.

What does a one month extension do?

Still under embargo, still can't extend contracts.

These administrators have failed catastrophically.

Yeah, no doubt you would have overcome the substantial barriers by now. Finding someone willing to pay £30/£50m for a football club with £80m of known debt, hamstrung by malicious EFL self-interest and out of date insolvency rules, with two letigious knobs from the footballing world claiming they are also owed £51m, and the former owner still wanting his bit of the wedge for the stadium he still owns. Oh and the club is still losing c£750k each month, and likely to be playing in the second tier of English football next season.  Please outline what action you would have taken in this situation, and if I agree you have a better solution I will change my user name to MackworthRamIsGodIsGod.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Player exits.

& TV money - so Nixon was wrong about another MSD loan.

But the bargain hunt sell off starts now ? 

Bamfords, the whole lot of them.

Bear in mind this is Percy being briefed by Birch. 

Trouble is he is telling quantuma what to do and say as well. 

Time for Margaret Beckett and co to give EFL a hand bagging.

Edited by PistoldPete

People need to wake up, this isn't boro and Wycombe holding things up, we now have 2 bidders ready to go regardless of them.

Look at John Percys tweets, even he is hinting at who/what the issue really is.

Someone asked me why I kept writing Administrators (Mel) earlier in the week. I said that I had no doubt that Mel was still playing a big part in this and that Q are probably representing 1 creditor more favourably over others.

Why is 1 bidder frustrated, why did Kirchner pull out and go all guns blazing at MM.

The clues are there