The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, David said:

This was my initial thought, X person sees cameras outside this morning, texts his/her mate, they pass it on and it reaches a member who's on this forum by the afternoon and posts.

Would like to thing this is what happened and no malice was intended.

I believe it was this man and his family

image.thumb.png.57efe6721cd5eb4e21b658ad1c49d512.png

6 minutes ago, David said:

This was my initial thought, X person sees cameras outside this morning, texts his/her mate, they pass it on and it reaches a member who's on this forum by the afternoon and posts.

Would like to thing this is what happened and no malice was intended.

Not 1st April then.

24 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Main question of the day why would someone start a false thread saying cameras outside pride park, announcement incoming when people are totally stressed out with this? Would get banned with my own answer

I’m 100 percent with you on the above , Derby county means far too much to most of us for that kind stupid pranks and antics , up to me they would be off the forum quick smart??‍♂️

36 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Main question of the day why would someone start a false thread saying cameras outside pride park, announcement incoming when people are totally stressed out with this? Would get banned with my own answer

I have just asked Nixon after his latest tweet “how come he gets these updates from the EFL yet the EFL don’t update the fans”, and he’s blocked me the knob head has. It proves to me the EFL are leaking things to him though.

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I have just asked Nixon after his latest tweet “how come he gets these updates from the EFL yet the EFL don’t update the fans”, and he’s blocked me the knob head has. It proves to me the EFL are leaking things to him though.

Not just him but Percy and their favourite journalists at the Times and The Mail too. Martin Samuel at the Mail doesn’t seem to get those emails from the EFL though, he’s not on message enough for them.

1 minute ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Young padawan, you've taken an important step in your football tweeting journey

2 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

The post I did the other week said "Q have proof that the EFL are leaking to the media", TB was the culprit I was told, Bearing in mind TB was dismissed from DCFC around 2006.

Makes you wonder aye ?

41 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I don’t think this is true. We will not see a takeover in February. They have to deal with all of the creditors not just Boro and Wycombe and this will not get done now much before end of the season.

However naming a Preferred Bidder may be close .  But we have said that before.

Your take is quite possible, yes. As stated my comments are more what I see as possible given the details we all currently have. 

Can a takeover happen in February, of course. That’s not too short of a timeline if all parties have the plan sorted. Time from a PB being announced to official paperwork being completed can be quite swift. 

Most deals/contracts/sales etc are 95% complete before announcements etc. 

Again, the B/W claims are the only line item making this a complicated deal. Buying companies with debt is not difficult to complete.

Dealing with Creditors is baked in to any offer the admins are accepting. It’s not a situation of doing one thing at a time: buying the club- then having a discussion with each creditor and come to a deal- then talk with B/W to come to a deal- then the club comes out of admin. All of the above is happening at the same time. Once a new owner officially signs and admins accept all of the above will have a plan to be completed. Then it’s just a matter of seeing that plan through. 

?‍♂️Again, the above are just my thoughts based on details available coupled with my understanding of contract law/deal making.

Granted I’ve never negotiated a deal for a massive football club…but the basic tenants still apply…just many more moving parts in this type of deal. 

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

The post I did the other week said "Q have proof that the EFL are leaking to the media", TB was the culprit I was told, Bearing in mind TB was dismissed from DCFC around 2006.

Makes you wonder aye ?

That's just silly. Tony Blair never worked for Derby County and you shouldn't believe anything that JC says.