The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, StaffsRam said:

???

58 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Nothing good in that if at all true 

The only good I can think of is they could have decided to play chicken with the administrators and said “if you can’t provide proof by the end of January you’ll either have to sell more players to raise funds (not that we have much left other than Lawrence and Bielik) or we’ll kick you out”. A fire sale may be required anyway but such a stance may have forced it.

58 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I guess this (if true) would be the EFL trying to keep us under embargo until next season (practically)!

I have thought for a long time that Middlesbrough and WW don't really have a claim that would stand up in court (and they know it). So what other way can we be punished to the max?

Hold on as long as they can and we either go into liquidation or end up staying under embargo, sell our best assets and go down.

I feel that the very fact we have done so well and potentially could do enough to stay up is worrying a few so they are simply dragging things out until we fail. 

29 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Really? Based on what exactly? To have "no doubt" about such a theory makes me think there could be kangaroos loose in your upper paddock, in fact I have no doubt.

Yes. If MM has agreed an option on the stadium (that’s what Q told the fans groups last week) then I’m not sure Q need much more from him. They’ll probably keep him updated out of courtesy, but Q know what their duties are I can’t see why they would let him pull strings 

9 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

If true (and I hope you're reading this) you really need to have a word with yourself Mel.

You've gone from being "one of our own" to the problem child that we've disowned. Have some ducking dignity man and walk away with what you're being offered. 'Real' Derby fans don't want anything to do with you anymore.

I think a few real Derby fans would like a little something more to do with him??‍♂️

43 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Kangaroos loose all over the place.

Not proof, just evidence that other fans, more connected, have the same thoughts.

Screenshot_20220125-114553_Twitter.jpg

Are they allowed to just 'move forward with it' when there are known to be interested parties who could potentially offer a better deal to creditor?

Edited by Coconut's Beard

Just now, Coconut's Beard said:

Are they allowed to just move forward with it when there are known interested parties who could potentially offer a better deal to creditor?

I think they'd have to demonstrate to creditors they explored other options and picked the one that's best for them.

"Despite speculation and discussion, after an extended period this bid was the only one formally tabled, thus we recommend that you creditors accept"

12 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

They need to be given a deadline, otherwise there might always something better around the corner

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think they'd have to demonstrate to creditors they explored other options and picked the one that's best for them.

"Despite speculation and discussion, after an extended period this bid was the only one formally tabled, thus we recommend that you creditors accept"

...Of course there has to be a deadline at some point but who really knows when that point is when it comes to getting the best deal for creditors? The deadline you're thinking of seems to be one they'd set in the interests of the the club (although I know the matters do cross-over).

The ongoing talks with the EFL/Ashley/whoever is exploring all options, and it's an ongoing process. It's taking longer than we want as supporters of the club, but perhaps the creditors are happy for negotiations to continue for now, until Ashley rules himself out?

Edited by Coconut's Beard

With the built up of stress, anger, frustration and anxiety between many fans, which is totally understandable, the constant delays and perceived lack of communication how long do we think it will be until the fans start turning on the Admins? Not my thoughts just putting it out there. 

There is a lot of tension out there and the fear of the unknown may just push people over the edge. 

1 minute ago, Coconut's Beard said:

...Of course there has to be a deadline at some point but who really knows when that point is when it comes to getting the best deal for creditors? The deadline you're thinking of seems to be one they'd set in the interests of the the club.

The ongoing talks with the EFL/Ashley/whoever is exploring all options, and it's an ongoing process. It's taking longer than we want as supporters of the club, but perhaps the creditors are happy for negotiations to continue for now, until Ashley rules himself out?

There's got to be an element of professional judgement by the administrators on that.

Even then, the creditors can push for liquidation (unlikely, as they'd probably get less)

1 hour ago, StaffsRam said:

Don’t see the point of another month.

If the EFL won’t rule on the “football/non-football creditor” thing now, they won’t next month either.

If Ashley/Appleby won’t take on the liability now then they won’t next month either. They could try and deal directly with MFC/WW to reduce the amount of their claims but they should have been doing that already if that’s the route they were going down.

In the meantime we take on MORE debt, and let MORE players go without being able to replace them.

Extending by another month would be torture and just another slash in the death by a thousand cuts routine.

heRocco Botte Omg GIF by Mega 64    Fans reading Nixons latest tweet

8 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

With the built up of stress, anger, frustration and anxiety between many fans, which is totally understandable, the constant delays and perceived lack of communication how long do we think it will be until the fans start turning on the Admins? Not my thoughts just putting it out there. 

There is a lot of tension out there and the fear of the unknown may just push people over the edge. 

What you mean the threats to Quantuma’s staff and family members, revealed last week, could be only a gentle pre-cursor to the disemboweling and lynching fun some of our fans could soon have?

13 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

...Of course there has to be a deadline at some point but who really knows when that point is when it comes to getting the best deal for creditors? The deadline you're thinking of seems to be one they'd set in the interests of the the club (although I know the matters do cross-over).

The problem is that there is nobody acting in the best interests of the club

55 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I mean, who is this bloke that he has access to such information?! 

Absolutely no idea about his ITK credentials, but from what I've seen he's the most knowledgeable supporter by a mile when it comes to our financial situation and the possible ways out of administration.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7