The Administration Thread

Boycie

27 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

He also said he really liked the Bury chairman a month later they’d gone bust

Steve Dale, Who had to pay HMRC a few months later, Then stopped paying the their wages on a regular basis, Steve Dale for whose business record shows that he has been involved with companies in financial difficulties which have often then been dissolved or liquidated, took over Bury for £1 from the previous owner, Stewart Day, in December 2018

This is how chancers make their loot, The EFL as said by the Bury MP as not bothered were so far off the pace...ie fit and propper was never looked into, This is the EFL who were under Debbie Jevons(I believe)were almost "complicit" in Burys demise...Charletons is just a polite way of descibing this organisation...we could be next!!

22 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Jack is correct on so many points.

And when this nightmare is finally over, we should rally round and push Bury's cause.

Doesn't mean we forgive them for the cup final defeat but, even so, they should be in the league.

58 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

But of course they're not expecting a meaningless press release, they're expecting, no demanding, Q's complete plan of action so far and their future plans laid out bullet-pointed!

Just a slight query here, What if and it's a big if, Q are going to court in the near future to get a resolution to sell DCFC without the permission of the EFL who are blocking the sale, If this info got out it would give hear no evil, Speak no evil and see no evil amunition to put their plan inplace to counter our "action"

Just a thought.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It wasn't just the turning down of 450k it was the fact the admins apparently said "Sibley would not be moving in this window". Bloody bold words for administrators who have just been told to find 7 million in 14 days or have liquidated club on your hands..

Hopefully movement in the right direction.

My thoughts exactly, I always assumed the golden rule Of being in admin, is everybody is for sale! Losing Shinnie was still a blow, but we do have the best midfielder in the champ about to step back into the fold.

33 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Great that he mentions Bury too, If we can get ourselves out of this mess and on an even keel then I really hope that we can arrange some sort of friendly to help them in some small way to get back on their feet.

To quote Jack "I don't want to jump the gun here, but I think once all this is settled and whatever situation we find ourselves in, we do have a duty to turn our focus to resurrecting Bury as a football club." 

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

What other people, clubs or companies are doing is irrelevant.

So could I ring the Treasury and say I'll pay 25% of my tax bill this year but not to worry because I'll pay 100% going forward? Think I can guess what the response would be.

Not really how is it irrelevant.  Suggest you get on and sign his petition to finish us of if you feel so strongly.  If you owed 30 million you'd pay 35 % with another chunk over 2 years. 25% won't be accepted. I pay PAYE so it's taken at source.  In actual fact, as a director you can take a loan instead of paying tax, buy a Ferrari and then wind the business up before the due date of paying it back.   Don't fill tax returns in, get a determination and pay far less than is due. This has gone for years.  HMRC should be keeping a closer watch on this kind of accruing debt.