The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, duncanjwitham said:

Fair enough, but that’s hopefully already happening, given the number of local MPs that were demanding meetings etc yesterday (and obviously MPs would never lie to their constituents ?).

Given all the negative press around politicians currently, this is a golden chance to win back some support.

18 minutes ago, Ramewe said:

We’ve released three and sold one…….all senior players from a tiny squad!

Selling players isn’t sustainable to keep the club afloat.

The takeover they are blocking is the long term solution!

Confirms the EFL want to do as much damage to our club as possible without killing us outright!

2 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

Given all the negative press around politicians currently, this is a golden chance to win back some support.

"Optics" as they say.

There's very little for them to lose on this as MPs, DCFC saved "it was me" dcfc die, "I did all I could"

And if a Derbyshire MP upsets a teeside voter, they're probably not going to lose sleep over it.

18 minutes ago, Ramewe said:

And this is the problem.

If we’d have sulked and dropped our heads and lost every game since the deductions, the EFL would have rubber stamped the PB.

They can’t bear that we may just escape relegation, when I say they, I mean the EFL and the clubs in their ear holes every 5 minutes.

We’ve accepted our deduction, why can’t the EFL accept that we might just be playing for pride and to stick two fingers up at the previous owners actions and where they left us.

Its restrictment  of trade when they have no reason to block a buyer, i hope Mike Ashley does buy us and take on the EFL, they’ll all be diving off the sinking ship like rats if it came to explaining everything in court.

Sent this email to Parry at the weekend, still waiting for a reply....

Dear Mr Parry,

Given your position within the EFL I wanted to gain an understanding as to how the EFL are currently assisting the process of Derby County Football Club exiting administration which is of an acute concern to the majority of the club's supporters.

The underlying message is that no potential new owners will be willing to take control of the club with the knowledge that two other members of the EFL are pursuing highly spurious compensation claims against Derby County which appears to be the major roadblock to a new owner buying the club.

This seems to be a classic Catch 22 situation which the EFL must be aware of and by their inaction to either defer or mitigate these compensation claims against Derby they are directly jeopardising the existence of one of the founding members of the football league.

Please can you detail what actions the EFL are intending to take to ensure that Derby County Football Club are permitted to exit administration as soon as practicably possible and remove the threat of liquidation of the club.

18 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Obviously I’m being slightly facetious, but while it’s great they’re all getting involved, I don’t see what they can actually do. A face to face meeting with the EFL is just going to result in the EFL agreeing it’s a big club in a nice city, and then telling them we need to follow the rules like everyone else.

Stuff that’s potentially going to make an actual difference is things like MPs threatening a formal review of the EFL, a high court judge politely explaining that they need to comply with the law of the land, or a lawyer from HMRC explaining to Rick Parry that it would be ever so sad if they didn’t get their money, and they really wouldn’t want to, but they might just have to audit the EFL where the sun don’t shine.

This would be step 1. Speak to the EFL, to hear their view and what they think we need to do to exit administration.

The  talks with other parties, before finally going through with with those things you suggest

3 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

I bet the efl will find a way to extend the transfer window just to allow other clubs to buy our players

Extend it all they want, we do not have to sell anybody until the last day. Calls for us to sell when there are still 14 days of the month left is unreasonable, especially if we can secure funding from the PB. As I have said before this is constructive relegation. 

Shut up Stephen Warnock.  Like flies round a cows ********

Minutes after news of the sacking broke, Rooney's one-time England teammate discussed whether the Rams boss should be in the running.

"Yeah, I think (Rooney) will get a mention," Warnock told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"Now, it’s up to Wayne where he feels that he's at if he was offered the job, and I think it'd be very difficult for him to turn down.

"I think, from Everton 's point of view, from a fan's point of view, it's ‘well, is he experienced enough [and] is that time at Derby enough to bring him into the club?’.

"One thing he'd certainly get is the respect of both the fans and the players. I'm sure that’d come with the job."

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Minutes after news of the sacking broke, Rooney's one-time England teammate discussed whether the Rams boss should be in the running.

"Now, it’s up to Wayne where he feels that he's at if he was offered the job, and I think it'd be very difficult for him to turn down.

"I think, from Everton 's point of view, from a fan's point of view, it's ‘well, is he experienced enough [and] is that time at Derby enough to bring him into the club?’.

"One thing he'd certainly get is the respect of both the fans and the players. I'm sure that’d come with the job."

Only two words to say to this......Frank Lampard

18 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

EFL showing their true colours. If the takeover happens we will be buying players not selling them.

But they don’t like that

Yep disgusting. Also, if a preferred bidder is named and a process of up front money given to the club, in theory Derby don’t need to sell anyone. This is a vendetta

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Everton  have approached  Belgian fa to start talks with Martinez