The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

And if the club is not insolvent, the debts would be paid in full.....

It really does not logically help the likelihood of them getting money. Acceptance from the Derby side of this is a very bad thing going forward if we're going to challenge them. That's the power play on this side of things.

The other side is, there is no money until someone buy us.

There hasn't been a legal case against us involving them two shyster clubs.

I know how this sounds but at this point it’s probably worth going nuclear. Admin release a statement saying no progress is being made, unless Wycombe and Bora drop their lawsuits or the EFL intervention the club goes into liquidation next week. 
Either they back off, we fall into liquidation or someone actually takes on the lawsuits. Either way we get an answer. 
IMO the admin have done their job, they have everyone around the table, the EFL and other clubs are stopping this so rather than death my a thousand cuts, lets just chop off the head or maybe escape last second. 
In business you have to make things happen, at the moment we’re just pussyfooting around and nothing is being done. You have to say it and follow through. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Given his previous connections to our Club, i wonder what part Trevor Birch is playing regarding the actions being taken by the EFL. We must have really upset him over something in the past.

There are also Neil Bauser (boro) and some Bamford from forest on the board. Anyroad, so long as we're getting a fair hearing, eh?

40 minutes ago, S8TY said:

And some say don’t go to Boro game and make sure we are respectful ??? I say fill the away end and give Gibson non stop reminders of what he’s helping to happen …it’s a disgrace that another chairman is on the board and making outrageous claims against our club and think this is the hold up ….feel like we are not only getting kicked whilst we are down but also poo’d on from a great height ??? outrageous and my blood is literally boiling!!!! We are in big trouble I fear ?

Right now….I would not mind if we set fire to the whole of Middlesbrough. Not normally one for any type of retribution….but I’m not even sure I can watch football again. 

If the goal posts have been moved by the EFL to which Owen Bradley alluded to, I can see only one reason that makes any sense, 1st off the Admin must have been aware of what the talks were about, They would have furnished themselves with the said information and then sat round the table to discuss, WR looked so optimistic with his interview it was a case of Admin go there, They all agree what was on the agenda then everyone can move forward.

Now to "that makes any sense" someone imo has got a little fidgety with us looking good to survive this season, That someone is either at the EFL or very close to the EFL, What goal posts have been moved we dont know, But something just aint right...and i'm an eternal optimist.

I do understand the anger of many towards the EFL on here, I really do, but it does seem mighty perculiar to me that the transfer embargo has been put back on unless of course Quantuma were unable to prove at this stage that we do have funding to see it through to the end of the season - e.g. from income from selling players, from short term but guaranteed funding options, or from a Preferred Bidder.

I suspect we need to find about £5m to see it through to season end; to cover losses on trading, and meeting other liabilities as they fall due to the footballing community - Lech Posnan and Arsenal.  Whilst the preferred bidder might be prepared to put up the £5m to take the next steps towards being the buyer, perhaps they are not prepared to put up £5m unconditionally at this stage? If we haven't got any funds coming in to cover, then - and I know I will get pelters here - it is only right that the EFL say sorry no new ins; you need to organise some outs - such as Knight or Bird - to find £5m to cover ongoing operations and commitments. Them are the issues when your owner has put you into Administration with large unpaid debts.

Still think the Gibson issue is just something in the background here - it seems more likely to me that Quantuma were unable to evidence yesterday that they can fulfil the EFL's basic requirements on the ability to complete fixtures/pay footballing debts, and the EFL have said sell some players then.

I await Quantuma's announcement later to see if I am totally wide of the mark.

5 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

I know how this sounds but at this point it’s probably worth going nuclear. Admin release a statement saying no progress is being made, unless Wycombe and Bora drop their lawsuits or the EFL intervention the club goes into liquidation next week. 
Either they back off, we fall into liquidation or someone actually takes on the lawsuits. Either way we get an answer. 
IMO the admin have done their job, they have everyone around the table, the EFL and other clubs are stopping this so rather than death my a thousand cuts, lets just chop off the head or maybe escape last second. 
In business you have to make things happen, at the moment we’re just pussyfooting around and nothing is being done. You have to say it and follow through. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the claim from boro being dropped on the 1st February. 

7 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

I agree - time to poo or get off the pot I reckon

Just now, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Anyone else (working from home) looking wistfully at the beer/wine fridge when going into the kitchen?

Thinking it’s going to get some hammer later..

You've just reminded me that I'm supposed to be working! Can't say I've done much of it today with all this kicking off.