The Administration Thread

Boycie

The whole point of appointing administrators is so they can look at potential buyers/investors to see if they are credible enough to take on the debt and move the club out of admin.....so why would the EFL be asking for proof of funds ??? insinuating there overriding the administrators

So admin select the preffered bidder ( based on having the funds ) and then they take the club over but the EFL want to also see proof of funds!! Sorry but this either total tosh or the story has been glorified to make it appear massive news...when it isnt!

The longer this goes on though the more the story will gain negativity....I can't help thinking that the weasel Gibson and two bob Wycombe are not helping this process....please please Derby do not give them parasites one penny 

5 minutes ago, Malty said:

My prediction is this

- the preferred bidder will be announced tomorrow 

- however the takeover won’t be completed until the summer (not sure why??)

- therefore the EFL require proof of funds until the end of the season

- so all that remains is that we have to find enough funds to support the club until the end of the season. I can only assume that the club and or administrators can do this. Although my fear is that it might be done by a player or two going out the door.

I’m not in the know, that’s just what it all points too to me.

But it’s chicken and egg. They’re not independent situations. If we can’t even re-sign Jags, it weakens us. If we have to sell our young players, it weakens us. If we lose players and lose games, we’re less attractive and worth less. So, we go down. That’s effectively what EFL are proliferating. They’re sponsoring our further demise not supporting us. I so hope I’m wrong. 

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

I’m quite surprised anyone reading Wayne’s comments really thought he meant tonight when he said ‘by tomorrow’. Maybe that’s just me. Not to open a whole ‘this Saturday/Next Saturday’ debate. 

Wayne was pressed to be precise. He said tonight or tomorrow but qualified by saying assuming the EFL meeting is positive so the thing swings on if the EFL meeting was positive. I think the EFL keep lobbing spanners in the works to fork the machine up.

14 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You are totally overreacting.  Wayne said all we really need to hear today. The rest is journalistic tittle tattle.

You say: Rooneys comments today suggested to me it would be tonight, "we will know BY tomorrow".

Now I know Wayne is not the most eloquent of speakers. But I am pretty sure if he thought the details of the preferred bidder were going to be announced tonight he might have mumbled the sentence “we will know BY tonight”. Perhaps though I am giving him far too much credit.

I think he said he may know by tonight. Us minions might know tomorrow 

8 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I’m quite surprised anyone reading Wayne’s comments really thought he meant tonight when he said ‘by tomorrow’. Maybe that’s just me. Not to open a whole ‘this Saturday/Next Saturday’ debate. 

Twice he said we were playing tomorrow in his presser so old age is clearly affecting his memory. 

What he should have said was we were playing in 48 hours. 

8 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Whether he said by today, tomorrow or next Tuesday and whether I miss heard, miss understood or just chose to hear what I wanted, it matters not.

No preffered bidder will be announced tomorrow.

Point, laugh, call me names if I'm wrong, I will take it on the chin ?

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Whether he said by today, tomorrow or next Tuesday and whether I miss heard, miss understood or just chose to hear what I wanted, it matters not.

No preffered bidder will be announced tomorrow.

Point, laugh, call me names if I'm wrong, I will take it on the chin ?

You have to run around Mackworth naked if the preferred bidder is announced tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, one_chop said:

The good ship Liquidation is coming into port folks. There's going to be mutiny tomorrow so be prepared for a wave of disappointment.

Piss Off Lord Sugar GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

you’re boring mate, if you’re that certain clear off to another club.

There’s people who rely on this club and statements like yours don’t help. If you’re certain we are going to be liquidated go buy your city or liverpool shirt now.

I know I and many people will support this club until the end and IF that happens will support the phoenix club.

41 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

You have to run around Mackworth naked if the preferred bidder is announced tomorrow. 

I live in chad, if Mike Ashley is announced as preferred bidder tomorrow, look out for an over weight naked middle aged man running round Derby...

It'll either be me or possible Mike after a night in Tiger bar.

25 minutes ago, one_chop said:

The good ship Liquidation is coming into port folks. There's going to be mutiny tomorrow so be prepared for a wave of disappointment.

Not going to happen or maybe just maybe roony been told that will be going ahead tomorrow will shall find out who our new owner is.