The Administration Thread

Boycie

43 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

At times you are almost sage like. I was proposing a meat based Top Trumps Game later this evening, but your proposal seems to have more practical benefit ?

*Be Aware*

Unopened packetts of cooked meats are OK to freeze ?

I wouldn't freeze cooked meats once the packet has been opened ?

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Let me guess.

Wafer thin Ham...far too much for a single man and for the more frivolous shopper ?

Corned Beef...only 4/5 slices to a packet ?

Haslet...Meh

Turkey...?

Pork with stuffing...?

Luncheon meat...with or without egg ?‍♂️

Real ham off the bone ?

Or Something from the Deli Counter...bonus packet ?

Haslet is food of the goods!! just don't ask what is in it.

On 27/12/2021 at 00:03, B4ev6is said:

Look I think wyan will be here he would not be saying he wants things in place so he can do some thing business if he was leaving would he.

He needed things in place for January. That's more than likely not going to happen now. Personally, I would be very surprised if Wayne is the manager in L1 next season. However as another poster has mentioned, the new owners and Rooney and would need to agree an amicable severance. 

3 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

A certain sun journal mentioned him tonight

It did take someone else to mention him first though, to which said journalist commented 'would not be a surprise' due to Morgan and Moxey being close.

It would make sense, he is right, but I don't think he actually knows

Edited by MK-Ram
Correct tweet quote

7 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Any truth that Steve Morgan is the backer for the Appleby bid?

I'd heard Steve Morgan was involved last week, I mentioned it a few pages back on here.  I noticed within a couple of hours of me posting it on here people on Twitter were claiming to be ITK that Morgan was involved.

There could be nothing in it.

On 25/12/2021 at 19:58, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Not really mount,Wilson or tomori are they,(or even lingard,wisdom,bamford etc under Mac)......the first two are on their last legs and probably on their last season at best.

That’s a daft comparison. When Lamps arrived Derby were outwardly doing ok, playoff contenders, no money to really spend because of FFP  but no other shadow hanging over them .. while Rooney was a last gasp appointment with the club in huge difficulties financially and politically with the EFL. There is no way anyone would see that as an attractive place to play.