The Administration Thread

Boycie

On 25/12/2021 at 11:31, Tyler Durden said:

Am not sure how Rooney can be compelled to go unless we get into the same ridiculous situation with Keogh where the new owners try and vary his current contract....if Rooney gets sacked then we'll have pay off his contract so we'll be no better off....so we would be relying on him quitting of his own volation or jumping to another job where he will get paid the same amount of dosh, seeing as he's still a rookie manager good luck with that one.

If he cares as much as he says he does, he shoukd either agree a huge pay cut, take shares in leiu of payment, or resign....   Under no circumstances shoukd he expect a £4m pay packet in Lg1

14 hours ago, San Fran Van Rams said:

Another twist. Too late to the party IMO but if it's able to raise the funds quickly enough this could be a great idea.

This is 2 months 2 late, who would speak on our behalf?  Need to raise £60m+ in a few weeks, zero chance of it happening.

Maybe a better idea is a just giving page to assist any buyers with a purchase instead.....

13 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

This is 2 months 2 late, who would speak on our behalf?  Need to raise £60m+ in a few weeks, zero chance of it happening.

Maybe a better idea is a just giving page to assist any buyers with a purchase instead.....

Lol. You don't think it's a wind-up then?

I've decided to lead a fan owned buyout myself.

I'm going to start a company - A Daley Investments (ADI), and I'd like you all to buy shares. Naturally, I'll retain 5%, but when enough people have invested, I'll use ADI as the holding company to buy the club. Then you'll all be share holders in Derby County's holding company.

In the meantime, I'll keep all your cash safe. I'm sure you'll understand if I invest it in interest bearing accounts in the meantime. After all, I've got a living to make.

Don't worry, your cash is safe with me. If we don't raise enough, or lose out to another bidder, I'll refund everyone within 18 months, subject to a small administration charge.

I think you'll all agree, it's a win, win situation. If we buy the club, the shares I bought for £1 are worth about £5m and I've pocketed a decent amount in interest. If we don't buy the club, I still get the interest and keep 10% of everyone's original investment as an administration fee.

Actually, maybe it's a bit transparent doing it with shares. Probably better to do it with block chain.

Who's with me?

5 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I'm going to start a company - A Daley Investments (ADI), and I'd like you all to buy shares. Naturally, I'll retain 5%, but when enough people have invested, I'll use ADI as the holding company to buy the club. Then you'll all be share holders in Derby County's holding company.

In the meantime, I'll keep all your cash safe. I'm sure you'll understand if I invest it in interest bearing accounts in the meantime. After all, I've got a living to make.

Don't worry, your cash is safe with me. If we don't raise enough, or lose out to another bidder, I'll refund everyone within 18 months, subject to a small administration charge.

I think you'll all agree, it's a win, win situation. If we buy the club, the shares I bought for £1 are worth about £5m and I've pocketed a decent amount in interest. If we don't buy the club, I still get the interest and keep 10% of everyone's original investment as an administration fee.

Actually, maybe it's a bit transparent doing it with shares. Probably better to do it with block chain.

Who's with me?

Where do I sign

17 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Who's with me?

Are you putting in £5m as the non refundable deposit out of your own funds?

3 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

I could help with all of the £5m, but in a Nigerian Prince and have millions of $ if only I could access it. All I  need is $10,000 to be able to do this.

If you could be so good as to transfer to me  that small amount then I would be able to invest many millions  in your wonderful and exciting scheme

17 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Actually, that is a good point. As it's an investment by and for the fans, and that capital could be at risk, there'll need to be a special category for any investors who would like to take up the opportunity. 

Rather than standard shares, they will get special shares and free carrier bags in the megastore. I'll ring fence the money in another account, but investors here will need to acknowledge that their cash is at risk. As this will be more work for me, I'll charge a small fee to each investor.

2 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Who's with me?

Has Rooney publicly backed you multiple times yet????

If not…….I’m out!

3 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

I could help with all of the £5m, but in a Nigerian Prince and have millions of $ if only I could access it. All I  need is $10,000 to be able to do this.

If you could be so good as to transfer to me  that small amount then I would be able to invest many millions  in your wonderful and exciting scheme

Don't believe you. Your grammar and spelling are far too good! 

Edited by Archie

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

Quite like the job Rooney is doing but will say one thing. If Appleby and co get the job Rooney won’t be in charge in league 1 on 90 thousand a week with how hard balled with money they were last time.

Rooney has a contract. It won't be up to Appleby (or anyone else) to decide his remuneration. Likewise, if Rooney is shown the door, we'll have to settle his contact AND pay the new guy. The only person who has the power to reduce Rooney's wages is Wayne himself.