The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Yep, Wazza has a much better record ??. Agree with you Macca, Cocu had to go because he didn’t win enough games ?

You must really hate it. Lol, beloved Cocu quit the Club for the good of us to save us from relegation. Now you're stuck with Rooney, so tough for you. ?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You must really hate it. Lol, beloved Cocu quit the Club for the good of us to save us from relegation. Now you're stuck with Rooney, so tough for you. ?

Think we are all stuck with Rooney unless the new owners have someone else in mind. Based on win % I think Cocu would have cost us a bit more ? . I love your Wazza love in, the inconsistency, great fun following it on here. Keep it up in 2022 ❤️

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

pretty sure he was sacked.

The £4 million compensation he took with him really shows he was doing it for the good of the club too?

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Think we are all stuck with Rooney unless the new owners have someone else in mind. Based on win % I think Cocu would have cost us a bit more ? . I love your Wazza love in, the inconsistency, great fun following it on here. Keep it up in 2022 ❤️

I love Derby County, you really don't get it. You don't understand so that's okay.  #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

Believe Red32 have one more year as shirt sponsor

Thought it was up at the end of this season, and red32 gave the money early for this season to help the club. Wayne's manager contract is for 2 1/2 years and runs till the summer of 2023.

32 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

I often think about where we might be if Wayne Rooney had never come to the club in the first place. 

Who knows? For better or worse, we have to get behind the team now. He needs the time and hopefully the resources, to fully stamp his signature on the side then we will be able to judge his tenure unconditionally. 

Well said that man! 

Take note jimbo ram ?

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What's changed?

With less resources, a smaller squad, embargo and administration we would be  officially on 25 points… and 6 points clear of relegation.

The football has been at times decent. Not perfect always no but decent at times. Brilliant team spirit who are fighting for every point.  

Yes?