Best Derby goal

KirkIreton

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I think that's a different one. This one went so high, it disappeared off the top of the TV screen for what seemed a few seconds. 

I remember that.  It knocked off that framed photo of us signing our wedding licence!  She was livid... bless her! 

6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I like Chris Martin's goal at Brighton in the Play Off's.  Not so much for the goal itself, but for the sound effects!  That split second of a mass groan from the home fans, followed by the delayed joy from our lot at the other end, as the ball rebounds off their keeper's back, and shock and awe hits home!
I nearly lost my fingers at that point, jumping up from my seat in a Spanish Bar, and catching the whirring blades of the massive ceiling fan above!   ? 

Beautiful!  

I was at that game. There were some pretty big breaths needed at times in that second half..... ?

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I think that's a different one. This one went so high, it disappeared off the top of the TV screen for what seemed a few seconds. He (Sturridge I think, but may be wrong, on all counts!) commented afterwards that 'it had snow on it when if came down'.

5 hours ago, Sufferingfool said:

I saw every home game that season bar Newcastle ? so missed that one! Purgatory.

Me too, I was in Gozo Malta for the Wifes 50th(now Ex)20 of us packed in a tiny boozer, Who'd of thought we wouldn't win another game that season Bill Murray Yes GIF