Millwall (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

Let’s be honest, after Weds nights performance… today was a vast improvement except for the blunder that allowed the peroxide blonde ex ram to smash the ball unchallenged into our net. We have had many gam s this season where we haven’t got the result we deserved but we again today showed character and strength against 14 men. We have to accept that we are playing against all odds week in week out! WE ARE Derby COUNTY, LETS SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE DONT GO MISSING COYR ? ?????

1 hour ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Do you watch football ???

How many matches as Roos cost us ?

Remember Forest away trying to pass the ball out ? Wembley?

He's 6ft 4 and 5ft 8 when he jumps he's pathetic. 

Don't get me talking about Allsop he's even worse .

Marshall is streets ahead of them , take the blinkers off and get real  !!!

So I was right then.

Not all of Millwalls fans are knuckle Draggers.

Comment posted by SingleWhiteLion, today at 18:30SingleWhiteLion

18:30

"Just got back from the game and disappointed that we didn't beat 10 men but fair play to Derby, their players showed bottle and no lack of skill. Also a decent turn out from their supporters who support a club that due to the circumstances are going to have a difficult season so respect to them too. Hope Derby stay up because the Championship will be more the poorer without them"

13 minutes ago, Topram said:

Point away especially with 10 men for a good part would normally be a great result but unfortunately with the position we are in and the result on Wednesday just means it isn’t enough, can’t fault the effort though.

There's lots of games left, ridiculous to write us off at this stage!

1 hour ago, TINMANTED said:

sooner start next season in the champ,points deduction or not,than start on the road to oblivion aka sunderland,ipswich and the likes,in league one.its a long way back that wont come straight away,without a lot of luck,that has sadly been missing for a while now

I'd rather we start next season in the prem, but it doesnt mean its going to happen. I dont want to be relegated, but that is almost certainly what is going to happen.

Ipswich and sunderland are fine. Being in league 1 isnt "oblivion." If we get a new owner whi stops using dissolving that is good enough for me - dont care what league we are if it means we still exist.

4 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I'd rather we start next season in the prem, but it doesnt mean its going to happen. I dont want to be relegated, but that is almost certainly what is going to happen.

Ipswich and sunderland are fine. Being in league 1 isnt "oblivion." If we get a new owner whi stops using dissolving that is good enough for me - dont care what league we are if it means we still exist.

Of course that's the most important outcome this season, that we are still around to play next season but if the players had the attitude that relegation is an almost certainty then fans would soon be on their backs and with total justification.