Rams vs Barnsley (A) Matchday Thread

angieram

2 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Are we as a team not good enough to avoid relegation. Or have some of our players already thrown the towel in? 

After hearing Curtis Davies comments after the Blackburn game, it's looking like its the latter.

Why would we have thrown the towel in prior to that game? We weren't even that far from safety. A win tonight would have taken us above Barnsley? It was still very much on.

Just now, sage said:

Or teams have clicked on to how to play him. Don't let him turn and he gives zero

Or maybe … hes not the ternage sensation we thought he was 

hes showed moments of quality but equally hes showed moments / games of averageness

hes young , he needs to be allowed time but we cant judge him either way atm

Just now, DanS1992 said:

This is bad, I imagine Rooney must be livid with what he is seeing. There are certainly a few who should recieve the "hair dryer" treatment after this game. 

By ‘hair dryer treatment’ I assume you mean unplugging it and battering them round the head repeatedly….

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm not seeing that at all.  No reason at all not to win or biggest match of the season so far.  Barnsley are cack and there should be more than enough in this team.  They've been appalling.

Not as good as that

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Or maybe … hes not the ternage sensation we thought he was 

hes showed moments of quality but equally hes showed moments / games of averageness

hes young , he needs to be allowed time but we cant judge him either way atm

He is great at 1 or 2 things but awful at others. He needs to learn a more complete game. 

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm not seeing that at all.  No reason at all not to win or biggest match of the season so far.  Barnsley are cack and there should be more than enough in this team.  They've been appalling.

The fight we shown in games previous to this has gone, And replaced by lack of confidence, We're poor...very poor

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not sure why folks should be surprised by this.....rookie manager with a boom and bust recruitment strategy. If you can call it that. 

Very surprised. Considering Derby has a good defensive record, looked really shaky this evening. Players not controlling ball, look an extremely poor team. Didn’t expect such a bad performance