Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

On 21/12/2021 at 02:01, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Absolutely.  Posted this earlier. In terms of administration there is no problem concluding a sale with this in the background.  There is no debt accrued in relation to this.  It may be a bidder is looking at this a potential cost and that's what these two parasites are counting on.  If someone buys the club and says I'll look at these two shithouses later, they don't concern me, they'll soon scuttle off.  This would never get to a court settlement.  The whole premise is absurd and if it got that far other clubs would veto it.  Lest we forget,  we potentially lost a sale last year due to another of Gibsons spurious claims and then couldn't get apply for a covid loan due him pushing the envelope on appeal.  If a buyouts successful we could counter claim and in absolute spades.  As for his gimp at Wycombe - send him an envelope with a dollar someones wiped there arse on - blokes a joke and a bigmouthed one at that.

discussion anthony GIF  A simple message from DCFC to all at Middlesboro  and Wycombe football clubs

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

That season you finished one place and five points ahead of us, I can’t remember our head to head results but I do remember taking points off. Burnley who finished second, even if we had lost every game that season you still wouldn’t have got promoted due to some of your results against other teams. 
who is to say you would have beaten another team on that day?

As you are against cheating so much I take it that if Will Hughes had been awarded a penalty for his dive in the first half you would have demands the game been replayed ?

in a nutshell QPR massively breached the rules that season, we received a world record fine for doing so, we wanted to appeal but the EFL said they wouldn’t give us any fixtures if we did, (blackmail in other words) but at the end of the day we did not cost you promotion , that was all in your own hands.

Fair point Bobbster, in that no one can say for sure that QPR cost us promotion by their overspend......just as no one can say for sure that DCFC cost Boro promotion or Wycombe relegation by our much smaller overspend.....The difference is that DCFC are being sued and QPR were not, despite us argueably having a stronger case. What Galls is that we have been publicly lambasted far more than any other Club, denied Covid loans and now being sued for far more than the fine you actually paid and yet not a single Club, even previous transgressors like QPR have offered the slightest support. In fact what did your striker do at Pride Park a few weeks ago?

29 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Here's a cheery thought: If there is another ban on supporters at matches it is possible several clubs could fall into administration and our points status would be relatively good. So being selfish a season ban on fans is called for....

(Only half serious clutching at straws)

If banning fans leads to a significant reduction in income for other clubs or for ourselves points deductions will be the least of our worries....

I wonder what day or time we will get the tweet that says:

"Quantuma remain hopeful of naming a preffered bidder soon, but are unable to meet their pre-christmas target"

It reminds of me last year waiting for the BZI announcement only to get a tweet on Christmas Eve to say there had been a delay but everything remains on track.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I wonder what day or time we will get the tweet that says:

"Quantuma remain hopeful of naming a preffered bidder soon, but are unable to meet their pre-christmas target"

It reminds of me last year waiting for the BZI announcement only to get a tweet on Christmas Eve to say there had been a delay but everything remains on track.

There is still more than  48 hours til Christmas. So don’t expect anything yet. 

26 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Fair point Bobbster, in that no one can say for sure that QPR cost us promotion by their overspend......just as no one can say for sure that DCFC cost Boro promotion or Wycombe relegation by our much smaller overspend.....The difference is that DCFC are being sued and QPR were not, despite us argueably having a stronger case. What Galls is that we have been publicly lambasted far more than any other Club, denied Covid loans and now being sued for far more than the fine you actually paid and yet not a single Club, even previous transgressors like QPR have offered the slightest support. In fact what did your striker do at Pride Park a few weeks ago?

And then what did he do when missing a penalty the next game...karma is a good thing...PMSL

46 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Totally agree, Austin acted like knob, I think the reason you haven’t had the support is based on Mel’s “got the EFL on strings” seemed to rub the hierarchy noses in it.

personally I’m in the “if the owners rich enough” he can spend his own money how he likes, if he then screws up then he should be liable for the unpaid bills camp.

46 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Blackpool were pretty good to be fair.  I would happily force feed most supporters of other teams in this division a huge poo sandwich using our accounts for 18/19 as the bread.

Just now, Bobby said:

Totally agree, Austin acted like knob, I think the reason you haven’t had the support is based on Mel’s “got the EFL on strings” seemed to rub the hierarchy noses in it.

personally I’m in the “if the owners rich enough” he can spend his own money how he likes, if he then screws up then he should be liable for the unpaid bills camp.

Can't believe most fans have even heard of that let alone remember it.

The reason we're getting poo is the media putting it about that we cheated, simple as that.

1 minute ago, Bobby said:

Mel actually said no such thing, and it was him that would not entertain the idea of suing QPR. It was simply supporters who made the joke about the EFL as the independent DC found largely (in the first case) in our favour and as such not surprisingly the Fans were happy. If Clubs actions were based on how other teams supporters acted, then we would surely sue QPR for their fans constant baiting with the "oh Bobby Zamora" song...but that would be ridiculous and childish as a reason for action or inaction...Wouldn't it?

I doubt either Middlesbrough or Wycombe actually believe they will make any significant financial gain from their reported actions - it's just an attempt to persuade the administrators the best way out of the process is a restructuring that will negate the claims but lead to further points penalties for not exiting administration though an EFL approved CVA.

Both clubs want to see Derby starting next season in League 1 on -15 points.

I really hope the Administrators (or probably the new owners) are strong enough to call the bluff, but if they only want to deal with certainties, they either pay them off (Grrrr!) or take the liquidation and golden share to NewCo route out.

1 hour ago, Eatonram said:

Blame Morris for the way other clubs are behaving. He rode roughshod over the rules. 

5 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Another stunning intervention from an opposition fan. 

People are generally responsible for their own behaviour (unless they are acting under coercion or 'diminished responsibility'), aren't they? 

As in his/her "conception"

Edited by Unlucky Alf

12 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Here you go Hordh, I've put in order for you to put down which rules MM broke, See if you can get to 5.

Two alleged rule breaches have led to our 21 point deduction . The first is FFP breach due to the amortisation issue. The second is our administration. 

neither of these were deliberate and the latter is nothing to do with Boro or Wycombe.