Rams vs Coventry (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 hour ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

9 points and pay financial compensation to the Coventry fans as the Derby fans didn’t return the coins that were thrown at them.??‍♂️

Correct its paragraph 12 section 8 of the Financial Fair Play rules which we seem to always fall short on according to the EFL.

Terrific atmosphere from the Derby fans today. 

First half performance was lack-lustre and negative. Almost like we had an inferiority complex and just let them play. Strange tactics whereby we seemed to want to get the ball to the hapless Jozwiak whilst Ebosele with all his pace was ignored. 

Buchanan and Jozwiak gave D'Abo far too much room to run into. 

Must admit it looked a fair penalty. 

Half time came and we looked a doomed side. 

Second half they rather oddly retreated and allowed Derby to gain some rhythm in their passing. We at last started putting in some proper tackles. 

The goal produced a massive outpouring of joy and relief. 

Shout out for Bird and Morrison who passed well and for Shinnie's industry. 

CKR finally gave us a focal point (Lawrence had one of those games). 

All in all a good result and a good day out. 

Hope the Coventry fan in the flat cap and his lovely, classy wife have a super evening. 

Anyone to the left of the goal will know who I mean. 

1 hour ago, DavesaRam said:

Anyways, Shinnie decided to score and put an end to all the Shinieanigans. I am delighted with the point, as we are the first team to take anything off Coventry at their own patch. Go Derby!

Put that right for you buddy, great report tho ?

We were off it in the first half so I think it's a really well earned point. Coventry quietly impressive thus far, especially in their own backyard. I love how we've become so tough to beat. It shows a new-found mental fortitude that's been missing for so long. 

Have to say, I really like this side. It may sound odd, but it's hard to feel any real connection with a team when they go missing every week. These lads are standing up for themselves though and for the club and us fans. What's more, they're doing it playing the game the right way too. We can do this!

COYR 

1 hour ago, StockholmRam said:

Strange day. I live in Sweden and pay a monthly subscription to Rams TV. Never miss a match. 

Then today my Rams TV said ” broadcast not available in your location”!! Huh? WTF

So instead of getting cross and frustrated I dropped an email to the address they provide for support! That email bounced.

Then I got cross and frustrated. Seriously Rams TV. Thanks for ruining my weekend to twots.

I traveled a bit and kept getting the problem you had ,, changed from safari browser to chrome and bingo ,game on ,worth a try if it happens again??‍♂️

1 hour ago, StockholmRam said:

Strange day. I live in Sweden and pay a monthly subscription to Rams TV. Never miss a match. 

Then today my Rams TV said ” broadcast not available in your location”!! Huh? WTF

So instead of getting cross and frustrated I dropped an email to the address they provide for support! That email bounced.

Then I got cross and frustrated. Seriously Rams TV. Thanks for ruining my weekend to twots.

Took me a second to believe you when you said you live in Sweden for a second. I was like "yeah yeah, same as everyone here who claims they're in Cyprus"

Then I read your name ?

Watched it on ifollow today. First half I don’t know what was worse, the performance or the Coventry commentary ??

Massive improvement second half and deserved the point. We do need to start turning draws into wins though. Having said that last season the draws would have been defeats and some heavy defeats. Small steps. 

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

Watched it on ifollow today. First half I don’t know what was worse, the performance or the Coventry commentary ??

Massive improvement second half and deserved the point. We do need to start turning draws into wins though. Having said that last season the draws would have been defeats and some heavy defeats. Small steps. 

We weren’t great in the first half, but we weren’t that bad. Much improved second half, true.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We weren’t great in the first half, but we weren’t that bad. Much improved second half, true.

For me we just looked off the pace and short of ideas. I thought it was the poorest we’ve been this season. But again shows how well we’ve been performing. Coventry are a decent team and very good at home. 

38 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Funny how they put this up when all it does is show he was offside lol

Screenshot_20211023-161822_Chrome.jpg

His feet might be onside, but he is leaning forwards, so at least his right arm is offside. Remember you new man Waghorn had a goal chalked off for offside when his boot lace was offside. So your man today ain't got no chance.