Rams vs Coventry (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

2 hours ago, CollyerDCFC said:

Have a nasty feeling we could get battered. I hope not though.

I shall be in attendance. Would like to see CKR start and perhaps see Watson in off the bench in the final 15 minutes.

I'll be there but don't expect me either starting or on the bench (guess my surname ?). At my age it's tough enough standing for the whole game. 

and it's Mr Watson to you ?

Edited by Tamworthram

Just now, angieram said:

I think the way Coventry play will suit us. Keep that fluid front line (Colin clearly not match-fit yet) and it could be a great game of football. 

I have a feeling Derby going to win this one my dad manage find old program of his first game that was coverty city and Derby won that day he think it was 3-0 to mighty rams.

They've not lost at home this season, it's going to be a tough one.

If we'd beaten Preston or Luton, or both, then a draw in this would be a great result. However we can't keep on picking up draws if we want to try and stay up, at some point we're going to have to try and sacrifice some of the defensive stability for more of an attacking threat.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

They've not lost at home this season, it's going to be a tough one.

If we'd beaten Preston or Luton, or both, then a draw in this would be a great result. However we can't keep on picking up draws if we want to try and stay up, at some point we're going to have to try and sacrifice some of the defensive stability for more of an attacking threat.

Not only are they unbeaten, they’ve not even dropped a point. Still, records have to end sometime ?

My mate and I will be there. Pleasantly surprised to save a fiver by qualifying as a Senior for this one, as Coventry set their level at 60, not 65.

I would start with the same team as started last night, with the possible exception of Roos for Allsop. Don't want to see Colin in the starting line-up until he's considerably sharper. I genuinely thought it weakened our team last night when he came on - we would have done better sticking with a tiring Ravel.

5 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

He has done it a few times in the past. Nothing unusual I think 

They sometimes do it so the focus doesn't get pulled onto what Rooney thinks about this or that man utd or Everton news, and sometimes when there's been a midweek match so there's less distraction.

I wouldn't read anything into it.