Derby MPs

Poynton ram

Recognising the role DCFC plays in the community are any of the local MPs being vocal about ongoing support for the club? Apologies as I live in the North West so don’t get to see local tv. As others have highlighted the impact the club folding will have on mental health will be massive. Come on politicians step up

25 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Recognising the role DCFC plays in the community are any of the local MPs being vocal about ongoing support for the club? Apologies as I live in the North West so don’t get to see local tv. As others have highlighted the impact the club folding will have on mental health will be massive. Come on politicians step up

A couple have said something , just said they are concerned.. Beckett and a Tory mp. 

pressure needs to be applied on all Derbyshire MPs 

20 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

A couple have said something , just said they are concerned.. Beckett and a Tory mp. 

My previous experience of trying to get her to assist in anything is not good.  You may as well try to raise 60 million shaking a tin. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My previous experience of trying to get her to assist in anything is not good.  You may as well try to raise 60 million shaking a tin. 

I recall that Maggie did manage to speed up Devon Malcolm getting a British passport in the late 80s - can't say I can remember anything she's done since that though.....

Solloway doesn't seem to do much at all apart from tow the party line....(I emailed her about the Derbyshire badger cull - got a templated bull* letter back....)

I think Pauline Latham was quite vocal, but I have a feeling that she's a Rams fan anyway...

2 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Not really sure that politicians will have any effect to be honest. Most advocate keeping politics and sport separate.

4 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I will keep any politician who says or does  nothing separate from my voting slip. 

Still not sure what they could do. Bring it up in the Commons that the EFL are unfit for purpose?

I suggest there are many much more important things to be debating and sorting out. 

and that is from an ardent Derby Fan

3 minutes ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

I do work for an ex MP

i won’t mention any names 

but eggs might be a clue 

I mentioned the mess that we were in and as expected no sympathy so there we are 

That’s eggsactly what I would expect from her. She Majorly screwed her career but I wish her peas now. 

These politicians are like ? round ? when they want our votes.

But when we want them to do something for the City of Derby, it’s History and it’s population… they are nowhere to be seen… 

If anyone is really surprised by this course of action I’d be amazed. Politicians very rarely do anything for the public. They may start into politics with the right intentions but before long they all turn into self serving scumbags and that goes for all parties