Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

Talking of ways of filling grounds!

Pinched from the Coventry City site for todays match v Fulham

Kick-off is at 12:30pm for the Sky Bet Championship clash.

Tickets are available to buy at the Ticket Office from 9:30am until kick-off, or from Cash Turnstiles from 11am.

Fans paying on the gate are advised to arrive early due to expected high demand. 

Fulham fans can pay at Cash Turnstiles 4 and 5 in the South Stand.

Cash Turnstiles 30-37 will be open from 11am

The Family Zone area is Blocks 33 and 34. A social distancing block is Block 31 - to book here, subject to availability, please contact ticketoffice@ccfc.co.uk 

Any matchday queries/collections can be directed to the Ticket Office, which is open from 9:30am until kick-off. 

Hope the administrators are taking note!

18 hours ago, Eatonram said:

Madness. Still not sure if the need for a membership is a DCFC "rule" or a Covid imposition, but I do know this is costing us.

Remember the days when u would just turn up pay ur money and walk in

seems a lot simpler and more effective

you young uns with your fancy online technology and skinny jeans

fiddlestix to u all lol

2 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Tickets are available to buy at the Ticket Office from 9:30am until kick-off, or from Cash Turnstiles from 11am.

Fans paying on the gate are advised to arrive early due to expected high demand. 

The Family Zone area is Blocks 33 and 34. A social distancing block is Block 31 - to book here, subject to availability, please contact ticketoffice@ccfc.co.uk 

Any matchday queries/collections can be directed to the Ticket Office, which is open from 9:30am until kick-off. 

Well fancy that, have to say in all seriousness the ticketing system at Derby right now is a joke

even more so given how badly we need the monies

i bet theres a fair few casuals who would happiliy cone down and pay on the day to come and support us, fans or not but cant be arsed with the current rigmarole

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Lots of clubs allowing walk up. We don't. 

I checked some recent EFL minutes with Supporters Groups and they infer that the local council is responsible for rules around admittance during Covid. 

Either our council is stricter than others or other clubs are ignoring their council's guidelines. I wish I knew what it is. 

Sorry, this has probably already been answered but I’m trying to get a ticket to go with my 4 year old. I have a Fan ID but obviously she doesn’t have an e-mail. Can I create a linked Fan ID without an e-mail? Or if not, does anybody know if the ticket office Twitter/phone lines are manned today? Or is the office open to just buy a ticket?

8 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Sorry, this has probably already been answered but I’m trying to get a ticket to go with my 4 year old. I have a Fan ID but obviously she doesn’t have an e-mail. Can I create a linked Fan ID without an e-mail? Or if not, does anybody know if the ticket office Twitter/phone lines are manned today? Or is the office open to just buy a ticket?

PRE-MATCH FANS INFORMATION: SWANSEA CITY 

Ticket sales end at 1pm on the day of the game online on dcfc.co.uk.

The Ticket Office counters and phone lines are closed on matchday but the email helpdesk, Ticket.Office@dcfc.co.uk is open between 9am-3pm.

send em an email, my guess is you have to set up an email address then click the friends and family thingy.

Good luck……….seems everything regards buying tickets finishes at 1pm

13 minutes ago, 66DegreesNorth said:

How do all, quick query. Any restrictions for the Merlin for a pre match pint ? Thanks in advance

Yes. 
He's not allowed to take his wand in on matchdays, as he could use it as a weapon.
He's also banned from casting spells whilst on licensed premises.

... and if he bores us all with his "I remember when King Arthur once said to me..." just once more, I swear I'll kick his bloody 4r5e!  

You are very welcome, my friend.  ??

Edited by Mucker1884
spelled 4r5e wrong!