Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

2 minutes ago, Crewton said:

When you want to add someone to your F&F list, leave the "buy tickets for others in your group" box unchecked. Then when you go back into your list, you should be able to buy tickets for them. It's a system glitch that needs fixing. 

I will try that if she enjoys the game enough on Saturday to want to come to another!

6 hours ago, angieram said:

Not sure what you mean? Still won't let me add them as saying already in a group.

Them being in a group only makes a difference if you want them to add them to your group when you're selecting who you're buying tickets for. However, when buying tickets you can buy multiple tickets in the same purchase if you add their customer number and not their name or group when selecting their owner. 

13 minutes ago, Betty Swollocks said:

Just under 8k left for tomorrow atm, by my reckoning that`s abut 22k sold to Derby fans if all the ST holders turn up?

or 19,000 if wednesday was anything to go by. Similar number of seats were left unsold

Would love if we could get this to 24 to 25k. I’m not sure what it is because online (which I know is only a portion of fans) there seems to be so many saying they are returning for the first time in ages and I know like 4 people going tomorrow who haven’t been for ages or never go, so you’d think that might be a general feeling. Yet there doesn’t seem to be any real higher uptake from before admin - maybe it’s just not representative of actual opinion or maybe people are just finding it too difficult to buy tickets? 

Comparing Wednesday's crowd  to Huddersfield/Boro for example I would say we have round 4K more home fans in than those games. (The midweek crowds were low everywhere it seems). Factoring in some traffic issues and the missing ST holders midweek, and also as others have said probably up to 1000 more away fans we should be nearer the 23K mark tomorrow. Also I think we are already around 1000 more up on the online sales compared to Wednesday.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Ticket office closed tomorrow online sales only until 1 o’clock

I wonder why it was possible on Wednesday but not tomorrow. Bei Interesting to know if there were many last minute ticket sales v Reading and that is perhaps why they are not doing it again.

5 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I don’t understand Wednesdays crowd of 18,000 if we had 8-9,000 in sold tickets. 18,000 + 9,000+ 400 away fans = 27,400. So did 4,000 people not turn up ?

Where do you get 8,000-9,000 sold , it was about 3,000 non season tickets sold