Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

11 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Don't season ticket holders count even if they don't turn up

That’s the question I asked before Wednesday as I activated season ticket but couldn’t actually go So did I count or not ? 

51 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Capacity say 31,000 less 9,000 unsold so I was expecting a crowd of 22,000. What happened to the other 4,000 ?

I couldnt go but bought a ticket just before online sales shut. So people like me would be sold ticket but not there. I know some season ticket holders who didnt go because of fuel  issues with long journeys and presume some have covid. Not sure that would give 4000 though!

49 minutes ago, RhylRam said:

That’s the question I asked before Wednesday as I activated season ticket but couldn’t actually go So did I count or not ? 

No. It did when Sam Rush was here, but was changed to actual attendance after he left.

I think Derby altered their attendance figures a couple of years ago from tickets sold to people through the turnstiles. Several of the seats in my row were empty even though they are sold as season tickets. The two seats next to me have been empty for every game so far this season but are sold as season tickets. My grandson couldn’t make it to the reading game but the seat is paid for.

pinched from the DCFC site.
PRE-MATCH FANS INFORMATION: SWANSEA CITY 

Ticket sales end at 1pm on the day of the game online on dcfc.co.uk.

The Ticket Office counters and phone lines are closed on matchday but the email helpdesk, Ticket.Office@dcfc.co.uk is open between 9am-3pm.

I wonder if there’s any other championship club where it’s impossible to get a ticket 2 hours before kick off on match day?

……..and there’s me thinking it’s all about cash flow!

Just now, Old Spalding Ram said:

pinched from the DCFC site.
PRE-MATCH FANS INFORMATION: SWANSEA CITY 

Ticket sales end at 1pm on the day of the game online on dcfc.co.uk.

The Ticket Office counters and phone lines are closed on matchday but the email helpdesk, Ticket.Office@dcfc.co.uk is open between 9am-3pm.

I wonder if there’s any other championship club where it’s impossible to get a ticket 2 hours before kick off on match day?

……..and there’s me thinking it’s all about cash flow!

Madness. Still not sure if the need for a membership is a DCFC "rule" or a Covid imposition, but I do know this is costing us.

3 hours ago, ossieram said:

No. It did when Sam Rush was here, but was changed to actual attendance after he left.

Was just about to post the same.

I recall the red dogs taking great delight in finding out we'd been posting higher attendances than the number who actually attended!

Of course, financially speaking, every ticket sold very much counts, but when attendances are announced, it should be just that... the number of folk who attended.  No-Shows don't count.