Ticket Office Phone Lines

Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 10am-4pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday: 10am-4pm
Friday: Closed
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

Surely the administrators need to authorise a few tweeks to the opening hours…….it’s about cash flow lads, cash flow!

So many things now are going to be hit by the fuel shortage. Probably can't get to Derby now this week.

Tickets printed - but nil petrol in my part of the West Midlands.

So many workers - and doctors, teachers, essential workers - not getting fuel. 

What a pathetically-governed country we live in.

Just now, Woodypecker said:

So many things now are going to be hit by the fuel shortage. Probably can't get to Derby now this week.

Motorway service stations always have some, expensive but available. 

1 minute ago, Woodypecker said:

Not entirely sure you can blame the government for all of this problem. Surely, in terms of supply and delivery, nothing has changed since this time last week when there weren’t any (immediate) problems. It’s all down to the media fuelling (no pun intended) panic buying.

Where abouts in the WM are you? After a manic Friday, things seem a lot calmer over here. With two trips to Derby coming up (as well as going to Manchester last Saturday and off to Leicester later in the week), I probably need to top up but I’d be surprised if I have any problems Tuesday or Wednesday (could probably go today if I wanted but, I’ll wait a bit).

Undoubtedly, fuel shortages provoked by panic-buying and media coverage.

No fuel here in north Brum and can't risk touring the city / local motorways in order to preserve what little fuel I have.

Not all governmental causes, true - so many haulage firms' poor pay & conditions have been exposed by the Brexit labour shortfall (in many areas of employment) - and seasoned truckers just packing it in for less red-tape delays, hassle and stress in other work or local driving, with better pay. 

Gets my goat when ministers say 'there's lots of fuel available' - careful spin - we know that, but it's not at the effing pumps!!

37 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Fuel shortage completely down to poor reporting and panic by stupid people. there is no shortage of fuel and never was, the shortage now has been inflicted by idiots.

9 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Undoubtedly, fuel shortages provoked by panic-buying and media coverage.

No fuel here in north Brum and can't risk touring the city / local motorways in order to preserve what little fuel I have.

Not all governmental causes, true - so many haulage firms' poor pay & conditions have been exposed by the Brexit labour shortfall (in many areas of employment) - and seasoned truckers just packing it in for less red-tape delays, hassle and stress in other work or local driving, with better pay. 

Gets my goat when ministers say 'there's lots of fuel available' - careful spin - we know that, but it's not at the effing pumps!!

I don’t see it as spin at all. It’s an attempt at dampening the panic buying. If folk returned to their normal buying habits there wouldn’t be a problem.