TalkPoo

Day

1 hour ago, David said:

Trevor Sinclair just 5 days apart. 

Becoming a parody of itself now TalkSport is, does anyone genuinely listen to this anymore?

20A79984-918B-4693-BABA-89C33BDA433A.jpeg

Things like this help to clarify what the channel is all about - getting people to argue and then monetising the result

They don't actually believe anything they broadcast or care what the consequences are, as long as it generates heated debate

4 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

Things like this help to clarify what the channel is all about - getting people to argue and then monetising the result

They don't actually believe anything they broadcast or care what the consequences are, as long as it generates heated debate

They do love a mass debate - and there are an awful lot of mass debaters on there at present…..

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

The latest from talkshite

duck it, let them have the super league and be done with it. The more that’s trundled on, the more I like the idea, simply to get rid of the teams that think they’re too good for the pyramid system. 

I imagine this is to do with matches like Burnley vs Norwich. okay it’s dross, but you can’t pick and choose which are going to be the good games, otherwise you might as well just script it all like WWE. 

but this does remind me, surely Norwich are on course to beat our 11pts record. Time to revive that thread?

51 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I imagine this is to do with matches like Burnley vs Norwich. okay it’s dross, but you can’t pick and choose which are going to be the good games, otherwise you might as well just script it all like WWE. 

His entire concept is flawed. Even if you have an 18 team league, then surely the 18th team will be the dross? There will always be a team that doesn't win many games. That's how a league works. And Norwich demolished the championship and went up as champions so they'd be in the 18 team league anyway. 

It's just more nonsense from 'big 6 fans.' O'Hara is a Tottenham fan and Cundy is a Chelsea fan. These games might be 'irrelevant' to them, but they're not to other supporters. It's just entitlement, almost as bad as the super league. 

They've gone out of their way to find thick ex-players to make controversial statements in order to generate clicks and additional listeners - and it's quite clearly working....it's a shame because they could be so much better

O'Hara probably needs help tying how own shoelaces; I've yet to see reports of Gabby Agbonlahor saying anything that wasn't complete and utter cobblers; and Cundy has a mis-spelt surname.....