Time to walk away Wayne

DCFC_Sloth

The situation is what it is i am neither for or against him. Until either he or someone else decides it's time for a change he remains the manager. Yes he's a rookie but everyone has to start somewhere and capable of making mistakes while he is learning the trade. What i would say is that he is learning to walk before he can run and realising the mistakes,you can't always put mistakes right straight away but you cannot fault his commitment unlike Lampard who, getting a bit of a taste of success, and probably thinking this manager lark is easy decides he can become just as successful at Chelsea so he upsticks, not only upsticks but leaves the club in limbo during the closed season by playing guessing games and we all know how it worked out at Chelsea don't we.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Bookies are seldom wrong, Derby are favourites for relegation, we are currently in 16th place florist are bottom 

Oh dear.

Bookies set their prices and lay off bets according to the bets they receive on each outcome, it's not about them being right or wrong it's about them winning whatever the outcome is. 

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

So how do they set their original odds

Bookies will use a variety of factors, one being how likely they think punters will bet on each outcome so they balance their books regardless of the outcome.

Its not about them being right or wrong it's about them winning whatever the final outcome is.

How many times does the bookies favourite win in a horse race for example? Then that's your answer in terms of them never getting the result wrong. 

3 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

I assume the administration team will cancel the contracts of the higher earners. It may mean he either carries on in a voluntary manner or leaves 

Indeed. Transfer window is closed, so can’t sell anyone to raise cash.

So the next step is to go for the high earners and get shot of them. Rooney’s wage bill is rumored to be substantial, so would be the obvious first stop, then I imagine Wassall promoted from within 

22 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

So the next step is to go for the high earners and get shot of them. Rooney’s wage bill is rumored to be substantial, so would be the obvious first stop, then I imagine Wassall promoted from within 

Only if you can sell them. Can’t just sack them off.

25 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

What Will Roy Mac do ?