Time to walk away Wayne

DCFC_Sloth

24 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

All this is from memory but as you like to look at it from a statistical point of view I looked it up, they had 22 shots we didn’t have a shot on target and they were sat in their deckchairs for the second half 

You haven't compared apples with apples, Brentford had 22 shots in total - we had 5, not zero as you've stated. 

1 hour ago, BondJovi said:

Similar stats to West Brom only on Tuesday...

Which is exactly my point about statistics,the two games just do not compare, at Brentford the team were boo’ed off at halftime and people were leaving and at West Brom they were cheered to the end.

9 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Lies damned lies and statistics I said we didn’t have a shot on target, we didn’t.

I hear what you're saying but if you don't use stats then everything becomes just a subjective opinion.

Look at the variance for example in the match day players scores across different posters. 

Subjectively posters have scored them against their own set of personal criteria and bias. 

36 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Which is exactly my point about statistics,the two games just do not compare, at Brentford the team were boo’ed off at halftime and people were leaving and at West Brom they were cheered to the end.

We lost 3-0 against a team who now play in the Premier League in Cocu’s sixth league game in charge while we were playing catch-up following the pre-season debacle in the US.

I mean, you’re not really taking things into consideration are you?

We played worse in the 3-0 defeat at Charlton. That was Derby’s worst performance under Cocu besides the 4-0 defeat to Blackburn.

And as for Cocu being booed at half time (if true), within his first competitive month in charge, says a lot about the supporters that day I guess.

Still, not as bad as some of our performances towards the end of last season which were dreadful and nowhere near as bad as the days we were losing 6-1 to Coventry City.

24 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I hear what you're saying but if you don't use stats then everything becomes just a subjective opinion.

Look at the variance for example in the match day players scores across different posters. 

Subjectively posters have scored them against their own set of personal criteria and bias. 

You do know that stas are open to personal interpretation don't you? ?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Bless. ? Keep going with your agenda or stop and so will I! 

You can have an opinion on Wayne Rooney. No problem about that.

But some posters have gotten into a habit of re-writing history about Phillip Cocu in a bid to further their support of Rooney.

I mean, the comparisons will be there as Rooney is Cocu’s successor.

But come on, some of the criticism I’ve read about Cocu’s tenure is just silly.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

You can have an opinion on Wayne Rooney. No problem about that.

But some posters have gotten into a habit of re-writing history about Phillip Cocu in a bid to further their support of Rooney.

I mean, the comparisons will be there as Rooney is Cocu’s successor.

But come on, some of the criticism I’ve read about Cocu’s tenure is just silly.

Most of it bought about by posters who use Cocu to hit out at Rooney - you know it's pointless, Cocu's gone, fab bloke, etc but gone. Left no legacy, move on. 

Edited by RoyMac5