Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

1 hour ago, Scott129 said:

Sharp's assailant has admitted it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-61505835

From Ilkeston, Derbyshire ?

Just me that thinks a two-year football banning order seems remarkably lenient for someone that ran on the pitch and nutted a player?

Edit: Looks like the article's been changed just as I posted this. 10 years seems far more reasonable.

Edited by JfR

Out of interest can Sheffield United put anything into the EFL about Forest completely failing to protect their players at the end!of the game?

Dunno, all this other stuff seems to be completely brushing the actual issue under the carpet to me.

37 minutes ago, JfR said:

Just me that thinks a two-year football banning order seems remarkably lenient for someone that ran on the pitch and nutted a player?

Edit: Looks like the article's been changed just as I posted this. 10 years seems far more reasonable.

Why on earth are they rewarding him for it!?!? 

4 hours ago, Crewton said:

Reports this morning say the football authorities are considering stronger punishment for pitch invasions from next season, and haven't ruled out stadium closures. 

Well, they can start by making an example of a club right now, can't they?*

*But they won't, of course. 

New rules are only created after Derby do something... and then punished retrospectively.

Watch us invade the pitch next season after completing the famous quadruple - League, FA Cup, League Cup and Papa John's Trophy. We'll get a 5 year ban from the Championship and 10 year ban from Europe.

7 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Hes one of your own ?

Ilson is well known for "Being in the middle".  Pretty much 50/50 when it comes to Red dogs v Rams.

Just 2 miles closer to Pride Park than your council shed.  (From Ilson Market Place).  Similar result to and from the town/city centres.

Derby Post Code.  Notts phone code.

I'd suggest the above makes it too close to call, and the deciding factor may well lie with which team the nob 'ead had a season ticket for, and what shade of pink his regular seat is... sorry... was! 
Surely that would confirm which club "He belongs to"!

Either way, you finding this worthy of a laughing gif has surprised me, if I'm honest.  I thought you were better than that.

Anyhoo... Here's hoping the next player to get physically attacked on the pitch, is neither one of ours, or one of yours.   

?

Edited by Mucker1884
added a "Cheers", as I would if discussing this in a pub, face to face.

12 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ilson is well known for "Being in the middle".  Pretty much 50/50 when it comes to Red dogs v Rams.

Just 2 miles closer to Pride Park than your council shed.  (From Ilson Market Place).  Similar result to and from the town/city centres.

Derby Post Code.  Notts phone code.

I'd suggest the above makes it too close to call, and the deciding factor may well lie with which team the nob 'ead had a season ticket for, and what shade of pink his regular seat is... sorry... was! 
Surely that would confirm which club "He belongs to"!

Either way, you finding this worthy of a laughing gif has surprised me, if I'm honest.  I thought you were better than that.

Anyhoo... Here's hoping the next player to get physically attacked on the pitch, is neither one of ours, or one of yours.   

?

What on earth bought you the the conclusion that I was as better than this ? cheer up it’s just a gif 

And I grew up in Eastwood, know Ilsen very well. 

4 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

What on earth bought you the the conclusion that I was as better than this ? cheer up it’s just a gif 

And I grew up in Eastwood, know Ilsen very well. 

Anyway, turns out he was a stabbo lad all along, so very much one of your own, after all!

Fingers crossed it won't happen again... or worse!  ?

b4cba2077a6cbde5308185e46a6999fe.gif

6 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Day release 

Now now now, it's called assisted living as part of a community driven mental health care strategy these days. Asylums are so 19th century.

If they put every confused and distressed person who said they supported forest into a padded cell there'd be no room for the England cricket fans.

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Now now now, it's called assisted living as part of a community driven mental health care strategy these days. Asylums are so 19th century.

If they put every confused and distressed person who said they supported forest into a padded cell there'd be no room for the England cricket fans.

Well actually I was referring to a day out from HMP 

The hubris and lack of humility on display on the #nffc hashtag on Twitter currently is a sight to behold. There's some great spoofs being pulled by Huddersfield fans playing on Forest fans belief in their own massiveness. The sensible ones trying to reign in the expectation are swimming against a tide of braggadocio that would shame Garibaldi himself.

If they lose on Sunday, I don't know how some of them will cope.