Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

57 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Didn't realise Bogle has been out injured for more than half the season.

Sheffield Utd had only lost 3 of their 18 league games which he played in. They lost 10 of the 28 he hasn't played in.

I've seen his performances against Forest before. They may as well have had 12 players.  He probably wasn't missed.

5 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

People better start being nice to him hadnt they

never understood why he came in for such needless abuse on titter

Advising everyone that his first port of call when we played Huddersfield in October was to pester their manager to sign him 3 months later probably didn't help

5 hours ago, JfR said:

I think it's clear that the only unbiased and fair course of action is that Forest are disqualified from the final

Followed by a 21 point deduction, three year transfer embargo and a £100,000 fine.  And still the EFL wouldnt be satisfied. Oh no its common assault not a spelling mistake in your accounts . And its Forest not Derby, so no punishment then.

17 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Their greatest night in 25 years and the first story on the BBC Sports page about it is one of their fans assaulting an opposition player ?

After Samba, Cafu and Colbeck got away scot-free after assaulting Lawrence and Sibley when we played there, it's unsurprising that some of them think it's acceptable behaviour. 

9 hours ago, Loughborough Ram said:

As usual Sambas cheating goes unpunished. 

I'm looking forward to the final because VAR is going to be used and no team in the whole of the football league foul at corners as much as For*st. Every set piece, McKenna, Garner and Cook wrestle the person they are marking to the floor. Just Hope that there is a strong ref and an even stronger VAR official

Angry Zach Galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX