Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

25 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Thought as much, still waiting for that evidence. Apparently us and Olympiakos are thick as thieves and mugging off the entire EFL.

Not interested mate only interested in my own club unlike some who seem obsessed and have the rams constantly in their heads. 

Edited by Mick Brolly
You bore

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Thought as much, still waiting for that evidence. Apparently us and Olympiakos are thick as thieves and mugging off the entire EFL.

You are using your relationship with olympiakos to bypass ffp limits. Its not against the rules though and neither was us selling our stadium, but that didnt stop you lot crying yourselves to sleep about it every night. 

Lets not pretend you are the angels of the championship when it comes to FFP. You just happen to have copied the best way to get round the limits from watford

I've done work for allot of businessmen like Marinakis. The first thing they do when they want to demonstrate how straight they are is hire a tame lawyer to front up their organisations. To me, it's always a red flag (no pun intended). That doesn't prove there is anything untoward about the Greek's business operations, but it makes my nose twitch. 

5 hours ago, Augustus said:

There is no evidence to say you’ve broken any rules, because you haven’t. You’re shenanigans are as illegal as us seeking our stadium, and our amortisation policy. Which is to say, they aren’t illegal at all, and are totally acceptable within the EFL’s rules. Only difference is, in our case, efl closed the loopholes we exploited and retrospectively punished us for one of them, despite it being completely legal when we did it.

so I wouldn’t be sitting too comfortably if I were you. If they can come for us, they can and will come for you too. Your best chance is winning the play offs and getting printed out of their reach. But even if you do that, they’ll just get you next season when you come straight back down. Just ask QPR how well that went for them.