Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

24 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Just rewatched the Huddersfield v Luton semi final, and although it absolutely pains me to say it welcome to the prem red dogs.

Watching both semis in 2014 you would say welcome to the premier league Derby County, in 07 you’d say welcome to the premier league West Brom. Means nothing. Forest better team but Hudds more than capable of shithousing it to the premier league. 

52 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Watching both semis in 2014 you would say welcome to the premier league Derby County, in 07 you’d say welcome to the premier league West Brom. Means nothing. Forest better team but Hudds more than capable of shithousing it to the premier league. 

Huddersfield finished higher. Yes Forest have been pretty much the best team in the league since Cooper came in but the league starts in August. All the build up has been forest this forest that but it will give Huddersfield even more incentive. They've done it before, they really weren't fancied in 2017 but they made it to Wembley and then won it.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

The championship is so poor this season I can see all 3 promoted teams coming straight back down 

I feel their best chance was Burnley staying up and dragging them back into it next season.

Now, the three most likely to struggle next season are Brentford, Leeds or Southampton and each have far better teams currently than those going up while also having the experience.

Next season will be the first ever where the three going up will all come back down, while you wouldn’t bet against a Norwich and Watford top two in the Championship, again.