Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

spacer.png

Forests greatest achievement in over 30 years getting a mention from Zamora on Talksport.  Do you still have a life size cut out off him on your bedroom ceiling.  Must be the most hated bloke on the planet as far as women from Nottingham are concerned.  Moaning his name in your sleep.  Replacing all the children's and wedding photos with pictures of him.  Do you still have your Forest shirt with a Villa badge sewn over your own.  Probably packed away with that non refundable coach ticket and hotel reservation you all bought following that win at Yeovil.  

I do hope they are already looking forward to the torturous journey to and from that hole in London where you can’t afford to eat or take any food in and can’t have a bag unless it’s a colostomy bag whilst spending the equivalent of a season ticket purchase for one game that will be decided on a VAR decision so innocuous you still won’t know what happened. 
I have actually been offered a pair of tickets by a red dog who works at the club but I have to admit they would be sacrificial burnt if I touched them! 

32 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I do hope they are already looking forward to the torturous journey to and from that hole in London where you can’t afford to eat or take any food in and can’t have a bag unless it’s a colostomy bag whilst spending the equivalent of a season ticket purchase for one game that will be decided on a VAR decision so innocuous you still won’t know what happened. 
I have actually been offered a pair of tickets by a red dog who works at the club but I have to admit they would be sacrificial burnt if I touched them! 

.. and whatever Nicholas Randall QC says about being in a financial position to "have a good go" next season if they lose, we all know how hard a defeat in a PO final hits you when you're expected to win. 

13 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Forests greatest achievement in over 30 years getting a mention from Zamora on Talksport.  Do you still have a life size cut out off him on your bedroom ceiling.  Must be the most hated bloke on the planet as far as women from Nottingham are concerned.  Moaning his name in your sleep.  Replacing all the children's and wedding photos with pictures of him.  Do you still have your Forest shirt with a Villa badge sewn over your own.  Probably packed away with that non refundable coach ticket and hotel reservation you all bought following that win at Yeovil.  

I’ve already got my derby shirt with ‘Rhodes’ on the back on pre-order. 

15 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Oh no doubt, its a small fortune. But what can you do. Kind of have to pay it...

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0c99ktm

Interview with our chairman...First he says...

"Unlike some other clubs, we have stuck by the rules."

Oh dear ?

Oh dear in deed. That’s not going to come back and bite him in the area when they finally decide to do something about transfers between co-owned clubs. 

7 minutes ago, Augustus said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0c99ktm

Interview with our chairman...First he says...

"Unlike some other clubs, we have stuck by the rules."

Oh dear ?

Congratulations on more effective circumventing of ffp rules than Mel and Pearce managed to come up with.

You going to burn down a bakery in celebration?

Stand on the moral high ground of an owner implicated in match fixing in Greece (ok it's not been proved) amongst other alleged wrong doing....