Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

23 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Not sure I need to say much more.

You could explain why you're comparing free joke-face-masks with £9.99 tacky mugs that you might want to throw in the skip after Sunday, but don't feel obliged.

47 minutes ago, Crewton said:

You could explain why you're comparing free joke-face-masks with £9.99 tacky mugs that you might want to throw in the skip after Sunday, but don't feel obliged.

That's a bit unfair.
Them just getting there is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so I doubt they'll be throwing them away, regardless of the result.  ?

10 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Derby in their current state mocking Forest about a Wembley mug is akin to being dumped by a stunner and having a virgin take the piss

I'm amazed someone from Nottingham even knows there's such a word as "virgin", let alone what it means.

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Tell me, are you named after the calendar month in which you usually claim to have won the league?  Nice touch, that.  ?

August will be interesting this year, seeing the newly formed Derby City come to the clean end of Brian Clough Way to see 17 year olds get s********* by Forest Green ?

Edited by Augustus

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

August will be interesting this year, seeing the newly formed Derby City come to the clean end of Brian Clough Way to see 17 year olds get s********* by Forest Green ?

"Sacralised"?  ?‍♂️ 

Hangman_game.jpg

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

I think that was the Silver Jubilee the last time you were relevant.

Is Forest Green an area where your fan base hang out - I'll the leave the dogging to you lot if that's ok.  Sounds unpleasant.