Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

I must be in a minority but I really don't give a flying fk what happens to them..I only see them as our big rival when we are playing them but apart from that I really don't care..

Not saying it won't be funny to see the crying faces if they lose mind..

Dwayne Holmes left on bench for Udders. (I expect to see the sad poutface)

Max Lowe joins him there too.

Forest look to have no injury problems?

Udders have their own Zamora on the bench in Rhodes.  What are the chances of him snatching a winner?

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Why are there empty seats in the Huddersfield end

Had a look on Friday and they had massive blocks of tickets left especially in the upper tier. Looked like they had tried to sell all the tickets on the side that the cameras were pointing at to make it look like they had a good following there. They only average about 17k in the league though - not really a well followed team.

Can't believe they had any tickets left at all 2 days before the playoff final. Imagine if Bournemouth had finished in the playoffs though - it would have been even worse!

15 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Why are there empty seats in the Huddersfield end

Because west yorkshire has so moany other leisure persuits available.

Whippet bothering, pidgeon fancying, competetive dour ambiance creation, seething at Lancashre for existing (they'd have brought 100k to a sit in Wembley and seeth at Lancashire event), trying to believe that yorkshire won the wars of the roses, being bad at making beer....