Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

9 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Forest fans have really come out the woodwork this season.... I never ever see any forest shirts around Nottingham until last few weeks. Think it will be a close final, two decent teams. 

Yeah knuckle draggers everywhere with gleaming new shirts. Dreading the next week with 50,000  'been a fan all my life' clamouring for tickets     COME ON UDDER

More "Welcome To Our Forest Clearing" fun and games, this time involving Jack Robinson.

What is it about ex-players that they find so offensive? Had he taken the last pie?

Reduce their Wembley allocation @EFL - they can't be trusted in decent company....

Edited by Crewton

42 minutes ago, Crewton said:

More "Welcome To Our Forest Clearing" fun and games, this time involving Jack Robinson.

What is it about ex-players that they find so offensive? Had he taken the last pie?

Reduce their Wembley allocation @EFL - they can't be trusted in decent company....

Look at the speed and tenacity of the security staff to get involved!!

16 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Facing the very real possibility that in the same season as our absolute demise Forest will achieve what we have been pissing about trying to achieve for the past ten seasons or so.

The irony of it all.

We haven’t got there yet. Last night was great but the final is still very much a 50/50 game. 

We got away with it yesterday, if we play like that against an equally cynical Huddersfield side we’ll lose. 

Also, I’d offer congrats on your impending takeover but seems a little early yet? 

Have CK managed to prise himself away from the golf long enough to sort your stadium and HMRC issue? 

3 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We haven’t got there yet. Last night was great but the final is still very much a 50/50 game. 

We got away with it yesterday, if we play like that against an equally cynical Huddersfield side we’ll lose. 

Also, I’d offer congrats on your impending takeover but seems a little early yet? 

Have CK managed to prise himself away from the golf long enough to sort your stadium and HMRC issue? 

Apparently it's all being worked on.

Yes, congratulations on reaching new Wembley stadium for the first time.

We should make sure we furnish our forest friends with the best possible advice to make sure they enjoy their day out.

14 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

OHH.  Perhaps he won't like them either now.  

That's just crazy. Not his biggest fan but really hope he was OK after that. Apparently he needed stitches but FFS, he could have been seriously hurt or even died if he'd sparked out and cracked his head on something. Even just a firm pitch surface can be like getting hit by Tyson Fury if you hit the ground hard after losing temporary consciousness. Despicable stuff :? Jeez, just enjoy your night and don't be a dick. Hope he gets a lifetime ban - players shouldn't have to worry about this sort of sh@t.

In London, people like it if you greet them with a twerk of a nipple.

Londoners love it when you make eye contact on the tube.

Public transport is so efficient you won't need to make your way to the stadium until about half an hour before kick off from central London.

London has many attractions which you could enjoy whilst visiting, including the natural history museum, watch out though, you don't want to end up as an exhibition of "the missing link"

19 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You'll be favourites no doubt and tbh when you squeak through in a penalty shootout then you start to believe that it's your year. We did that against Southampton in the playoff semi and I think we just started to get the feeling that we might well do this. West Brom were better than us in the final but that counts for nothing and we pinched it.

Conversely we were comfortably better side against QPR and ended up losing.. So anyway, it's clearly an absolute lottery but my gut feeling still says that you will get the job done. Obviously happy for you to fail spectacularly but that goes without saying right ?

Re takeover. Who knows, just want it done, have the summer off and be able to debate normal things like potential signings, pre season games, the fixtures list and hopes for the season, not endless threads about the EFL, Administration and ceasing to exist.

Sheffield United can have no complaints last night, the amount of chances they squandered was more criminal than the Forest fan that had a few shandies and thought it would be great to headbutt Billy Sharp.

Didn't think there was any bad blood between himself and Forest fans? Judging by his statement this morning he didn't either. Very bizarre incident that has taken the headlines away from the victory.

Imagine being arrested and facing a lifetime ban whilst on the cusp of the Premier League. Madness.

Credit where credit is due though, Cooper has done an incredible job, without being disrespectful to Forest, I do think it's the weakest top 6 we've seen in a while and a little gutted that the only obstacle now standing in their way of the Premier League is Huddersfield.

It is a one off game, anything can happen, but now just clinging on to the hope they go down with 10 points which will probably last until September.

40 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

You'll be favourites no doubt and tbh when you squeak through in a penalty shootout then you start to believe that it's your year. We did that against Southampton in the playoff semi and I think we just started to get the feeling that we might well do this. West Brom were better than us in the final but that counts for nothing and we pinched it.

Conversely we were comfortably better side against QPR and ended up losing.. So anyway, it's clearly an absolute lottery but my gut feeling still says that you will get the job done. Obviously happy for you to fail spectacularly but that goes without saying right ?

Re takeover. Who knows, just want it done, have the summer off and be able to debate normal things like potential signings, pre season games, the fixtures list and hopes for the season, not endless threads about the EFL, Administration and ceasing to exist.

Nice comments.. jokes aside I really hope this takeover goes through and you can start the season in a normal fashion. 

I’ll be betting on you to go down again if course, but that’s irrelevant if you have a team to support right.. 

I haven’t got much else to say on the Sharp incident that already hasn’t been said by other Forest fans. We have idiots just like every club; hello Leicester, with our recent game. Glad he’s ok. 

Thousands of people streaming onto the pitch, many of whom will have been taking Charlie for long periods. It’s never going to end well and I’m amazed these sorts of things don’t happen more often. The same thought went through my head when BMouth had their promotion party against us recently. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if fatty didn’t even know it was Sharp or failed to recognise him.. Glad he’s been arrested (at 4am this morning by all accounts). He’ll never watch football at the city ground ever again. 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

It puts things into perspective when you offer your congratulations (which I take at face value btw) at an impending deal to save our club from the brink of ruin. 

Makes you think how the hell we managed to get ourselves in this situation to consider after challenging for promotion to the Premiership we now think it's a good result to just have a club at all playing in League 1. 

All rather sad really.

Edited by Tyler Durden

16 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Well that won’t stop it happening again will it

What do you suggest, nobody with a criminal conviction is allowed entry? Maybe mandatory re-education lessons? 

The mentality of *some* football fans is the problem. Look at the Euros final. If we’re being real, that’ll never change.