Man Utd Preseason, the return of the fan

8 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Assume we'll use two different teams for each half. 

Marshall

Byrne Wisdom Davies Buchanan

Knight Bird Morrison 

Aluko CKR Lawrence

Roos

McDonald Jagielka Stearman Forsyth

Hutchinson Shinnie Watson

Ebosele Baldock Sibley

Formations/who starts each half could obviously be different but have I missed anyone out? 

Roos
Byrne   Wisdom   Davies   Buchanan
Knight   Shinnie
Aluko   Sibley   Lawrence
Kazim

Marshall
McDonald   Stearman   Jagielka   Forsyth
Dixon   Bird
Baldock   Morrison   Ebosele
Stretton

Also in the training camp: Allsop, Cashin, Williams, LThompson, Watson, Hutchinson

JBrown, Jozwiak, Wilson and Duncan are yet to be spotted.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos
Knight   Shinnie
Kazim

Marshall
Dixon   Bird
Stretton

Also in the training camp: Allsop, Cashin, Williams, LThompson, Watson, Hutchinson

JBrown, Jozwiak, Wilson and Duncan are yet to be spotted.

Duncan was spotted also wilson was as well only one not been spotted was jozwick.

Finally got an email response today, 3 and a half days later. It was quite a snotty one telling me to be patient as they answer emails within 7 working days. Obviously that could well have been after the game but hey ho.

They haven't sorted out the glitch either, i just sound a fiddle, which cost me more money, but got a ticket. Basically, they have my son as a 20 year old and as an 121 year old old, so i paid for an OAP ticket instead of a free carers one. So i have to pass an an 121 yr old. I will just do a 6 mile walk the day before and subsequent hobble should fool them.  

3 minutes ago, sage said:

Finally got an email response today, 3 and a half days later. It was quite a snotty one telling me to be patient as they answer emails within 7 working days. Obviously that could well have been after the game but hey ho.

They haven't sorted out the glitch either, i just sound a fiddle, which cost me more money, but got a ticket. Basically, they have my son as a 20 year old and as an 121 year old old, so i paid for an OAP ticket instead of a free carers one. So i have to pass an an 121 yr old. I will just do a 6 mile walk the day before and subsequent hobble should fool them.  

Just leave out the guyliner, and you should be fine.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Duncan was spotted also wilson was as well only one not been spotted was jozwick.

Duncan hasn’t been seen in any photos of the camp

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos
Knight   Shinnie
Kazim

Marshall
Dixon   Bird
Stretton

Haven’t seen photos of Watson or Dixon down South?

33 minutes ago, Rample said:

Expecting

Roos - Marshall

Byrne - McDonald

Jagielka - Stearman

Cashin - Forsyth

Buchanan - Williams

Knight -  Dixon

Bird - Shinnie

Ebosele - Baldock

Sibley - Morrison

Aluko -Watson

CKR - Stretton

Trialist*

"Jason Knight will sit out Derby County's opening fixture of pre-season due to injury.

The 20-year-old midfielder has suffered a knock to his ankle in training and will have a scan.

"Knighty is getting a scan on Monday," manager Wayne Rooney told DerbyshireLive.

Youngsters Louie Watson and Jack Stretton will also miss the game with injuries.

Free agents Phil Jagielka, Richard Stearman, Ryan Allsop, Sone Aluko, Sam Bladock and Ravel Morrison have been training with the Rams and all six will be involved against United, as will defender Curtis Davies, whose Derby contract expired at the end of June...Wisdom was injured at the back end of last season. He is training but the United game is too soon for a return to action."

Injury setback and latest on free agents ahead of Derby County vs Manchester United - Derbyshire Live (derbytelegraph.co.uk)

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

"Jason Knight will sit out Derby County's opening fixture of pre-season due to injury.

The 20-year-old midfielder has suffered a knock to his ankle in training and will have a scan.

"Knighty is getting a scan on Monday," manager Wayne Rooney told DerbyshireLive.

Youngsters Louie Watson and Jack Stretton will also miss the game with injuries.

Free agents Phil Jagielka, Richard Stearman, Ryan Allsop, Sone Aluko, Sam Bladock and Ravel Morrison have been training with the Rams and all six will be involved against United, as will defender Curtis Davies, whose Derby contract expired at the end of June...Wisdom was injured at the back end of last season. He is training but the United game is too soon for a return to action."

Injury setback and latest on free agents ahead of Derby County vs Manchester United - Derbyshire Live (derbytelegraph.co.uk)

"Knighty"? 

Is this Wazza getting down with the lads? 

Doesn't sound brilliant tbh having several injuries in just the first week of training.... ?

8 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

"Knighty"? 

Is this Wazza getting down with the lads? 

Doesn't sound brilliant tbh having several injuries in just the first week of training.... ?

The scan bit is the worry for me. Let’s hope he’s ok, at this rate the U18s will be getting a run out Vs Uddersfield on the opening day.