Man Utd Preseason, the return of the fan

37 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Check the FAQ’s on the clubs website. It says there that you must print it off. So I guess you’ll have to find someone with a printer. 

I’ll do it for a £5.00 admin fee and £1 postage. ? Only kidding of course. I’m sure you’ll find a friend or family that can help. If not, one of us could do it for you (for free although I smell income opportunity - look out for me on Dragon’s Den).

Must admit I can't see any reason why these tickets can't be displayed on one of the many ticketing apps out there...we've gone contactless at the ground but still in the dark ages in respect of ticketing.

31 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Must admit I can't see any reason why these tickets can't be displayed on one of the many ticketing apps out there...we've gone contactless at the ground but still in the dark ages in respect of ticketing.

Pretty embarrassing that the scanners cannot scan the bar code on a mobile phone but it needs to be a piece of paper.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2021 at 21:12, sage said:

Finally got an email response today, 3 and a half days later. It was quite a snotty one telling me to be patient as they answer emails within 7 working days. Obviously that could well have been after the game but hey ho.

They haven't sorted out the glitch either, i just sound a fiddle, which cost me more money, but got a ticket. Basically, they have my son as a 20 year old and as an 121 year old old, so i paid for an OAP ticket instead of a free carers one. So i have to pass an an 121 yr old. I will just do a 6 mile walk the day before and subsequent hobble should fool them.  

Did you get the issue sorted?  I’m trying to order Huddersfield tickets but it says my carer ticket has no defined age. I can’t figure out how to change it either. I’ve tried logging in with the carer ID but the website says that it doesn’t exist (even if I try to make a website account with it).

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Just seen Man U game has been postponed due to Covid outbreak, I have no idea what rules are now a days, so I wonder if that will have any bearing on us at all?

It won’t effect us as it’s way back July 18th we played them 

16 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

Did you get the issue sorted?  I’m trying to order Huddersfield tickets but it says my carer ticket has no defined age. I can’t figure out how to change it either. I’ve tried logging in with the carer ID but the website says that it doesn’t exist (even if I try to make a website account with it).

My issue got sorted. It works now.