Wycombe threaten to sue and send us into admin. if we stay up!

RoyMac5

2 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

'we are planning to be in the championship' 

They sound confident they will be.

They’ve probably been told that the EFL will do everything they can to relegate Derby, doesn’t matter if it’s legitimate.......Derby must be relegated!

I Don't get it I really don't... 

If that's how this all plays out then why wasn't it done in 2014? 

We should of been promoted and QPR stayed in the Championship.. Surely if we get a points deduction and go down a league, all we should have to do to any Judge in the country is say look>>>> We had the same happen to us and we carried on without a fuss... 

They Can't possibly demote us now, Not when the same thing happened between West Ham and Sheff and Derby vs QPR. 

What would be the difference in the FFP rule breaking with there scenario and ours?

19 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I Don't get it I really don't... 

If that's how this all plays out then why wasn't it done in 2014? 

We should of been promoted and QPR stayed in the Championship.. Surely if we get a points deduction and go down a league, all we should have to do to any Judge in the country is say look>>>> We had the same happen to us and we carried on without a fuss... 

They Can't possibly demote us now, Not when the same thing happened between West Ham and Sheff and Derby vs QPR. 

What would be the difference in the FFP rule breaking with there scenario and ours?

The west ham Sheff utd one was complicated by it being between the PL and the EFL, it being over weather West ham could field players who weren't registered to the club and the Premier league just really prefering to have west ham in it than sheff utd.

Who does he think he is? What is he apparently inferring? Systematically cheating over years,possibly suing the club for millions of lost revenue if Wycombe lose out on playing in the Championship? Forget Us having a Millwall mentality, we are now in Boris territory!!!