Wycombe threaten to sue and send us into admin. if we stay up!

RoyMac5

3.5  No Club, either by itself, its servants or agents, shall by any means whatsoever unfairly criticise, disparage, belittle or discredit any other Club or The League or in either case any of its directors, officers, employees or agents.

From the EFL rule book. I await the EFLs action against Wycombe for their remarks today. (I won't hold me breath)

36 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

3.5  No Club, either by itself, its servants or agents, shall by any means whatsoever unfairly criticise, disparage, belittle or discredit any other Club or The League or in either case any of its directors, officers, employees or agents.

From the EFL rule book. I await the EFLs action against Wycombe for their remarks today. (I won't hold me breath)

The key word in there is UNFAIRLY, i would suggest everything he said is completely fair.

16 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

The key word in there is UNFAIRLY, i would suggest everything he said is completely fair.

Innocent question matey - are you actually a Rams fan? You seem to be taking great delight in our current prefdicament and the opportunities it presents to slate the club, its employees and its owner. These are not the actions of someone that would normally class themselves as a fan....

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

Innocent question matey - are you actually a Rams fan? You seem to be taking great delight in our current prefdicament and the opportunities it presents to slate the club, its employees and its owner. These are not the actions of someone that would normally class themselves as a fan....

Well I don't I hang out on a Derby fans forum for the upbeat light hearted japes..... 

I just find it amazing that people are so blinded that they cant admit that what we have done is wrong....its as simple as that, we bent every rule possible to breaking point, broke a lot of rules and are getting called out on it, so thanks to the shambolic running of the club we should suck it up and take the punishment.

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Well I don't I hang out on a Derby fans forum for the upbeat light hearted japes..... 

I just find it amazing that people are so blinded that they cant admit that what we have done is wrong....its as simple as that, we bent every rule possible to breaking point, broke a lot of rules and are getting called out on it, so thanks to the shambolic running of the club we should suck it up and take the punishment.

That's just hyperbolic drivel I'm afraid. 

15 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Which bit of what he said is "unfair" on DCFC then..? Because i see nothing at all that he said that is even the slightest bit unfair 

So for adjusting our amortisation method to another perfectly legal method, it warrants the phrases "systematic cheating and years and years of violating the rules" Really? Considering the process is not even complete and the majority of accusations against us have been disproved, I would say it is "unfairly" disparaging, particularly when you see what Leicester, QPR and Villa did.

1 minute ago, Eatonram said:

So for adjusting our amortisation method to another perfectly legal method, it warrants the phrases "systematic cheating and years and years of violating the rules" Really? Considering the process is not even complete and the majority of accusations against us have been disproved, I would say it is "unfairly" disparaging, particularly when you see what Leicester, QPR and Villa did.

So its ok to murder someone because "Peter Sutclifffe did".......?

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

If by that you mean FACT then yeah I guess it is..

It isn't a fact though is it Muespach?, we have actually possibly broken the "spirit" of one rule, not the letter of the rule, simply not giving a clear explanation of the change. I know you are not happy with what the club has done, fair enough, but your are grossly exaggerating the point and confusing opinion with fact.

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

You're spouting as much balls as that Wycombe numpty. 

"bent every rule in the book..." 

I mean, come on........ 

If it was some shady foreign owner of, lets say, Forest, you would be all over it calling them every name under the sun, but because its Mel and he is "one of our own" and it is DCFC then surely it must be all ok.... it isnt, they knew the rules and ignored them and if you were honest with yourself you know that.

1 minute ago, Eatonram said:

It isn't a fact though is it Muespach?, we have actually possibly broken the "spirit" of one rule, not the letter of the rule, simply not giving a clear explanation of the change. I know you are not happy with what the club has done, fair enough, but your are grossly exaggerating the point and confusing opinion with fact.

we have been fined 100k because we broke the letter of the rules....we are being asked to turn in the books again because they dont believe what we have already handed in.....

Michael Jackson was found not guilty....

14 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

We have been found guilty of a technicality hence a fine of 100k please tell of what other rules we broke. 

I suggest you listen to the Rams review podcast so you get your facts correct.