Sam Rush

Gringo

1 minute ago, Asheville Ram said:

Current league position - joint top along with 22 other teams

Current status solvent, paying wages and up for sale.

So everything is great,then?  You are a wum aren’t you?

I've read through the documents.

I fail to see how Mel was exonerated in any way whatsoever from reading them, and fail to see how someone of a reasonable intellect and understanding could reach such a conclusion.

There is nothing here to see we didn't know already.

19 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've read through the documents.

I fail to see how Mel was exonerated in any way whatsoever from reading them, and fail to see how someone of a reasonable intellect and understanding could reach such a conclusion.

There is nothing here to see we didn't know already.

I think the posts you refer to are BS from a WUM.  I wont be responding to him again

Edited by Spanish

1 hour ago, Asheville Ram said:

As opposed to irrationally attacking Mr Morris without any substance, only hearsay to back up your multitude of spiteful comments.

Assuming that was directed at me. You can use the @username functionality to avoid misunderstandings going forward btw.

Not sure why you felt the need to start a new thread trying to push your propaganda about Morris onto people, some of whom have quite rightly called you out on. 

• 4 months later...

Given his reported interest in a bid, can someone remind me why we don't like Rush?

I know it's something to do with the Wasserman signings

He oversaw the signings of the likes of Martin and Russell. Mac said he was “the glue that holds the club together”. He seemed to be well respected when he was here.

He was found unfairly dismissed at a tribunal. Could it be Mel was the one in the wrong during all that?

We're certainly in a worse position since he left.

11 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

Given his reported interest in a bid, can someone remind me why we don't like Rush?

He oversaw the signings of the likes of Martin and Russell. Mac said he was “the glue that holds the club together”. He seemed to be well respected when he was here.

He was found unfairly dismissed at a tribunal. Could it be Mel was the one in the wrong during all that?

He sacked Clough jr. then later admitted it was a mistake and that he hadn't given him enough credit for the turnaround in the club's wage bill.

Ironic if he was then responsible for paying some players too much.

51 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

He failed in his fiduciary duty…allegedly.

34 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

Clough jr. wasn't given enough credit for what he did, but was it really a mistake replacing him with Mac?

Nope. The sacking of Nigel was followed with a few good promotion pushes as opposed to losing more than we lost. 

He did well up to a point but a mistake to sack him? I can't see any reason to think that. 

Even the mad spending didn't come until Clement so...

1 hour ago, DCFC Kicks said:

No he wasnt.

What did he apparently do? The big ones were paying Claire Ince £750k in scouting fees & giving Bryson a £1m payout for a role as club ambassador (without him actually doing anything associated with the role) to keep him at the club. He's never soecifically refuted these actions.

Whether whatever he did or didn't do is enough to not want his direct  involvement again is another matter.

I mean if he came along with a multi billionaire in tow I could quite easily turn a blind eye?

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 minute ago, Coconut's Beard said:

No he wasnt.

What did he apparently do? The big ones were paying Claire Ince £750k in scouting fees & giving Bryson a £1m payout for a role as club ambassador (without him actually doing anything associated with the role) to keep him at the club.

I thought there was an out of court settlement and rush dropping the unfair dismissal stuff because both Mel and Sam had done stuff not particularly good and not particularly wanting heard in any kind of tribunal or courtroom.

55 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Who negotiated the contracts for Anya, Blackman, Bent, Butterfield, Johnson etc? Was this down to Rush we over paid on any transfers and wages too.

The final sign off would’ve been down to MM though, and for how poor the signings look in hindsight other than Bent, all of them were signed after good runs of form for their previous clubs and looked good signings on paper. Had they performed for us and we’d of gained promotion the fees wouldn’t have looked bad.