Sam Rush

Gringo

I am sure that I read on this website Mel lost the tribunal case regarding Sam Rush, companies house tells a much different story in fact completely the reverse.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5c1a0edc40f0b60bc4029cf2/Mr_S_Rush_v_The_Derby_County_Football_Club_Ltd___others_2601130.2017_Dismissal.pdf

Is this another Mel Myth we can cross off as fake myth?

13 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

Case was thrown out by the tribunal judge., a full summary is available here;

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5b180be1e5274a18e8bf51d8/Mr_S_Rush_v_Sevco_5112_Limited_2601130.17.pdf

Many pages to go through  but Mel did everything correctly, so another Mel myth busted.

I'd never heard anyone suggest that Mel lost the case? Even the Beeb was clear they had settled out of court. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46018316

Which other Mel-myths do you believe are still out there? I wasn't aware of too many, there are lots of views (from all sides) on his decisions but they are opinions, some of which I agree with and some I don't.

14 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I'd never heard anyone suggest that Mel lost the case? Even the Beeb was clear they had settled out of court. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46018316

Which other Mel-myths do you believe are still out there? I wasn't aware of too many, there are lots of views (from all sides) on his decisions but they are opinions, some of which I agree with and some I don't.

20 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Doesn't it say the claim will proceed?

No my first link showed the case was dismissed by the judge and was dated after his summary.

16 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Myths include the conclusion that he does not take advice from anyone, that he alone did the due diligence on the fake shake and the Spanish dreamer, that he has not put £150 million into the club, that he is a dictator and not a benefactor etc etc.

Just now, Asheville Ram said:

Myths include the conclusion that he does not take advice from anyone, that he alone did the due diligence on the fake shake and the Spanish dreamer, that he has not put £150 million into the club, that he is a dictator and not a benefactor etc etc.

You are quite right, I think he has done a marvelous job.

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

settled out of court it reads to me

JUDGMENT

The proceedings are dismissed following a withdrawal of the claim by the claimant.

Employment Judge Heap
5th December 2018_______________

Rush withdrew as his case did not stand up in the Tribunal

17 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

I'll be honest, first time hearing nearly all of those. Given his health I think we can dismiss the due diligence one as bunkum, nigh on impossible to have done it on his own. I do think, however, there is a very good case to be made that whoever did the due diligence - and it was under MMs ultimate guidance - fell well short on both occassions (particularly the second one when one Twitter user found out more in one evening than the club seemed to have unpicked in three months). The ones on his ways of working aren't really myths, they're opinions.

Whether you're a fan or not, everyone (including Mel) is aligned that this is the closing chapter in the story. He's been clear he either doesn't want to, or can't, invest the huge sums needed to mount another promotion push. The one thing that isn't a myth is that we were about three minutes from going out of the Championship and need to fix pretty much everything - on the pitch and beyond - if we are not to face another torrid season next time round.

34 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

The best one was where some joker said he stormed in to the dressing room once at half time...some people eh....

27 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I'll be honest, first time hearing nearly all of those. Given his health I think we can dismiss the due diligence one as bunkum, nigh on impossible to have done it on his own. I do think, however, there is a very good case to be made that whoever did the due diligence - and it was under MMs ultimate guidance - fell well short on both occassions (particularly the second one when one Twitter user found out more in one evening than the club seemed to have unpicked in three months). The ones on his ways of working aren't really myths, they're opinions.

Whether you're a fan or not, everyone (including Mel) is aligned that this is the closing chapter in the story. He's been clear he either doesn't want to, or can't, invest the huge sums needed to mount another promotion push. The one thing that isn't a myth is that we were about three minutes from going out of the Championship and need to fix pretty much everything - on the pitch and beyond - if we are not to face another torrid season next time round.

My personal favourite was an extra season of Darren Bent at 30k a week when he hit an appearance trigger no-one knew about.  As I recall they were quite startled when he turned up with his boots for a pre-season kick about.

2 hours ago, Asheville Ram said:

I am sure that I read on this website Mel lost the tribunal case regarding Sam Rush, companies house tells a much different story in fact completely the reverse.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5c1a0edc40f0b60bc4029cf2/Mr_S_Rush_v_The_Derby_County_Football_Club_Ltd___others_2601130.2017_Dismissal.pdf

Is this another Mel Myth we can cross off as fake myth?

What were the other urban myths that you have also crossed off as a matter of casual interest.

And as so many people have already commented before me the case was settled out of court so it neither proves nor disproves the agenda you're trying to further.

Not sure why you posted this at all as it just seems like you are trying to irrationally defend Morris without any substance to back it up with 

2 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

As opposed to irrationally attacking Mr Morris without any substance, only hearsay to back up your multitude of spiteful comments.

What is our league position?

what is the current status of the club?

4 minutes ago, Spanish said:

What is our league position?

what is the current status of the club?

Current league position - joint top along with 22 other teams

Current status solvent, paying wages and up for sale.