The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

Can we not do this again fo another half century please! Absolutely shredded ? 

Dominated the game but they just wouldn't lie down and I was sure they'd nick one against the run of play. So proud of this group of young players. No baggage, no fear, boundless energy and a never say die attitude.

Whatever happens now, we've shown the world we can play a bit and that we will be a force for some time to come yet too. 

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

I hate football, why does it make feel like this arghhhhh

I absolutely love football x 

15 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Pointing on Kasper Schmeichel's face with a laser at the penalty kick didn't earn points for England fans any more than booing for Danes national anthem or mocking that little girl in the Germany game. 

I hope you win against Italy though. ?

Individuals like that are vermin in the truest sense. It’s the side of football I detest. These are a few, still too many, but the minority though

17 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Can we not do this again fo another half century please! Absolutely shredded ? 

Dominated the game but they just wouldn't lie down and I was sure they'd nick one against the run of play. So proud of this group of young players. No baggage, no fear, boundless energy and a never say die attitude.

Whatever happens now, we've shown the world we can play a bit and that we will be a force for some time to come yet too. 

You’re a Derby fan how can you be shredded by that. Nerves of steel us lot ?