McClaren, what !!!

old tray boy

4 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Where does Shirley come into it? - has she got an opinion too?

Up the A52 ... her family name is Longford. Check out the road sign ... Shirley Longford. Always makes me laugh, along with the one for Bradley ?

5 hours ago, old tray boy said:

Astonished to see McClaren commenting on Uniteds defeat and giving his knowledgeable advice as to the urgent requirements Unitrd need to improve for next season .

I would have thought his mind would have been on the changes required for the Rams next season bearing in mind his part in this last tragic fiasco now playing out. Concentrate on the job ahead Steve and butt out of other clubs .

bored jack nicholson GIF

5 hours ago, old tray boy said:

Astonished to see McClaren commenting on Uniteds defeat and giving his knowledgeable advice as to the urgent requirements Unitrd need to improve for next season .

I would have thought his mind would have been on the changes required for the Rams next season bearing in mind his part in this last tragic fiasco now playing out. Concentrate on the job ahead Steve and butt out of other clubs .

Steve Mac was in Derby and gave a five min interview.

Wait till you find out Rooney was over in Poland hob nobbing with manure crew!

image.gif.94f0255b5f2579108649708c8408049e.gif

On 28/05/2021 at 15:51, old tray boy said:

Owd up owd lad . Mac knows what he's on abart . Remember until he arrived at Man Uyd they couldnt win European Cup apart from in 60's.